Why Won't an Army LtCol Follow Orders? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin failed to process for deployment at Ft. Campbell because:

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • His judgement is clouded with "birther" obsession

1 3.57%
  • He wants to avoid another deployment

3 10.71%
  • He is a true blue American patriot standing up for what he believes in

24 85.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Won't an Army LtCol Follow Orders?

Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Because, despite evidence to the contrary, this guy will forever believe that Obama isn't eligible to be president.

The evidence being that the state of Hawaii has confirmed, many times, that the guy was born on US soil and has a Hawaiian birth certificate.
    The vetting process included Nancy Pelosi and, ummm, yeah, Nancy Pelosi. You'll have to excuse me for being skeptical.

As a veteran, I question LtCol Lakin's tactics but I respect the courage of his convictions. As a highly decorated officer who has served in numerous combat theaters, I do not believe he is simply trying to avoid deployment. Whether you agree with him or not, this is not a man that the administration can sweep under the rug. I pray for LtCol Lakin's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    And of course we all know that no government agencies state, federal, or local would every lie to us.
    If you go by what you said, and actually mean it, then you should ignore every single thing the government ever tells you. If the government tells you you have to pay taxes, you shouldn't because they might be lying to you. Can't commit murder / rape / theft / etc.? Go right ahead because the government is lying to you.

Could the state of Hawaii be lying to all of us? Sure. But the logistics of it all would be impressive. First, you would have to have a fairly sizable group of people ALL agree to keep his ineligibility under wraps. Good luck on that alone. Second, that group would all have to conspire to lie to Congress, the People, and the countless media outlets that have asked. Third, they would all have to swear never to tell, because they would all risk federal charges of conspiracy, fraud, and so many other penalties that it would be impossible to list them all here.

Or, the state government agents of Hawaii looked, found a valid birth certificate, and followed state law by only telling people of its existence.

Somehow, I would think the least complicated answer is the correct one. We pro-gun types can't even agree on the method of carry. Do you really think that a group of state government agents would be able to agree to put themselves in potential of substantial jail time, just to put a then-relatively unknown politician in the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    If you go by what you said, and actually mean it, then you should ignore every single thing the government ever tells you. If the government tells you you have to pay taxes, you shouldn't because they might be lying to you. Can't commit murder / rape / theft / etc.? Go right ahead because the government is lying to you.

Could the state of Hawaii be lying to all of us? Sure. But the logistics of it all would be impressive. First, you would have to have a fairly sizable group of people ALL agree to keep his ineligibility under wraps. Good luck on that alone. Second, that group would all have to conspire to lie to Congress, the People, and the countless media outlets that have asked. Third, they would all have to swear never to tell, because they would all risk federal charges of conspiracy, fraud, and so many other penalties that it would be impossible to list them all here.

Or, the state government agents of Hawaii looked, found a valid birth certificate, and followed state law by only telling people of its existence.

Somehow, I would think the least complicated answer is the correct one. We pro-gun types can't even agree on the method of carry. Do you really think that a group of state government agents would be able to agree to put themselves in potential of substantial jail time, just to put a then-relatively unknown politician in the White House?
    I know one thing. A lot of taxpayer money has been spent by the Usurper to avoid disclosing. Gee I wounder how much they would spend if he had not been born in the U,S.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This is interesting.. Read and decide for yourself. I personally think that obummer has something to hide.

Obama Short Form Birth Certificate (Obama's Hidden Birth Certificate FAQ)

Thread closed, getting too many complaints.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123