Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Well... we were basically the first group to arrive around 8:30am or so. By 10:30 or 11 there were about 2000 people.

The Presidents motorcade drove by early on in the festivities. His helicoptor "Marine one" flew over as well. We felt that we were noticed.

As far as infiltrators, it didnt appear that there was any kind of organized infiltration. Boomboy, Tim and I did see on young lady who was in very aggressive opposition to firearms. She approached one of the revolutionary reenactors and was very animated in her position. She appeared to be about 20 or so.

It was a very peaceful gathering where all enjoyed each others company. However, there were plenty of police gathered around the green as well as at least two snipers that we could identify who at one time trained their sights on the crowd.

We took plenty of photos and will be posting them independently.

As I said before, there was one USACARRY member who was unable to make it. Their absense was felt greatly. There was a "missing man" in the formation.

More to come from the other members, Im sure.
    kn who was the missing man you refer to?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well... we were basically the first group to arrive around 8:30am or so. By 10:30 or 11 there were about 2000 people..
    Of course the USACarry folks would be the PUNCTUAL ones.

The Presidents motorcade drove by early on in the festivities. His helicoptor "Marine one" flew over as well. We felt that we were noticed..
    Glad that POTUS was aware of the presence of 2A Supporters/Constitutionalists.

... there were plenty of police gathered around the green as well as at least two snipers that we could identify who at one time trained their sights on the crowd..
    Now, I find that disturbing. American snipers had their weapons sighted in on other Americans, who were peacefully assembled to exercise their Constitutional rights.

We took plenty of photos and will be posting them independently..
    Really looking forward to seeing each and every pic.

Waiting patiently.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Well... we were basically the first group to arrive around 8:30am or so. By 10:30 or 11 there were about 2000 people.

The Presidents motorcade drove by early on in the festivities. His helicoptor "Marine one" flew over as well. We felt that we were noticed.

As far as infiltrators, it didnt appear that there was any kind of organized infiltration. Boomboy, Tim and I did see on young lady who was in very aggressive opposition to firearms. She approached one of the revolutionary reenactors and was very animated in her position. She appeared to be about 20 or so.

It was a very peaceful gathering where all enjoyed each others company. However, there were plenty of police gathered around the green as well as at least two snipers that we could identify who at one time trained their sights on the crowd.

We took plenty of photos and will be posting them independently.

As I said before, there was one USACARRY member who was unable to make it. Their absense was felt greatly. There was a "missing man" in the formation.

We missed JJFlash. JJ thoughts and prayers are for you and family.

Peace...

Well stated KN good reporting...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I probably won't be posting much for awhile, but I feel I owe everyone an apology and an explanation. First, the apology: I am sorry for the major inconvenience I may have caused for those who traveled to DC on my urging only to find that I wasn't there. PLease know that I was very much looking forward to meeting all of you whom I have been conversing with on this site for the past year and a half. I couldn't feel worse.

The explanation: I am not reeling off a sob story here, as I know we all face the trials and tribulations which life sometimes throws our way. But right now, I'm somewhat feeling a bit crushed under the weight. The short story is I buried my Pop 3 years ago, my Mom 2 years ago and I am quite estranged from my siblings.

The one "life line" I was holding onto was a cousin in Baltimore (my home) who has always been more like a big brother to me. We are very close. At any rate, he was diagnosed with lung cancer in November and apparently has been shielding me from the reality of the situation for the past few months. Just last week, I found out from another cousin that the situation is much more dire than I thought. So, I will be driving out to spend some time with him in the next couple weeks. So, I had to cancel this 2A trip in order to make this trip to Baltimore.

Again, I'm sorry I missed ya'll. I was so looking forward to putting some faces to names on this site and voices on the phone.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

JJ I am so sorry to here this. You and your cousin will be in my prayers. Check back in with us when you can.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

JJ, you and your cousin are in my warm thoughts and heart felt prayers. Family ALWAYS comes first, My Friend. I'm certain that those who were able to make it to D.C. for the SAM understand completely and don't need any apology! Take care of yourself. Please give your cousin a big hug from me. Stay in touch!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

JJ, my heart and prayers go with you and you're cousin. May the Lord be your strength and give you peace that only He can give, brother.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

wolfhunter Guest
    JJ, CW&M has it right. Family comes first. Our prayers are with you and your cousin.

So sorry to hear that, buddy. I'm sending one up for you now!! As always, here when you need us.

JJ as I told you today there is no self blame to shoulder here... Be well and make the time with family well spent...

We will be here and will meet in the future as we both agreed...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast