Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights

JJ, like 6SC said, there is absolutely no apology necessary. Your loved ones must take priority, and any of us would be foolish and selfish to expect you to put us above your family. May the Lord comfort you in these difficult times.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, ya'll.

It has been a pleasure and an honor to make the acquaintance of all of you through this site. It is indeed strange to think that I have made close friends here and have communicated only thru this site and on the phone.

The phone converations with those of you that I have spoken to were fairly unblievable: did you not feel like you were talking to an old friend? Wild.

My "bucket list" now includes meeting you guys one way or another. It will be done.

Thanks, again.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Talking We had a good day....

First, for JJFlash, I've already given you all of my "family first" stuff, as well as my condolences, both for your cousin, and for the missed opportunity about which you seemed so unhappy. I know that you are feeling like you are losing your family right now, but if you could have heard all of the concern and caring that the USACarry folks at the march had for you, you might feel just a bit less alone. I think that, present at the march or not, we have a little "family dynamic" going on here on the forum. Meeting face to face was, IMHO, a very good thing. In fact, I would be tempted to say that it makes me far likelier to meetup with my USACarry peeps again in the future. Well, all except for Lukem. He is just a bitter gun clinger, I think.

For Conservative Wife & Mom; in addition to the "missing man" for JJFlash, we performed a "missing Mom" for you.

As it stands, I am ready to plan the next gathering!

Maybe at JJF's house?!?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    First, for JJFlash, I've already given you all of my "family first" stuff, as well as my condolences, both for your cousin, and for the missed opportunity about which you seemed so unhappy. I know that you are feeling like you are losing your family right now, but if you could have heard all of the concern and caring that the USACarry folks at the march had for you, you might feel just a bit less alone. I think that, present at the march or not, we have a little "family dynamic" going on here on the forum. Meeting face to face was, IMHO, a very good thing. In fact, I would be tempted to say that it makes me far likelier to meetup with my USACarry peeps again in the future. Well, all except for Lukem. He is just a bitter gun clinger, I think.

For Conservative Wife & Mom; in addition to the "missing man" for JJFlash, we performed a "missing Mom" for you.

As it stands, I am ready to plan the next gathering!

Maybe at JJF's house?!?
    YES. ANYTIME. I can promise free room and board for as many as would show up. Plenty of space and food here. Would be killer.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    YES. ANYTIME. I can promise free room and board for as many as would show up. Plenty of space and food here. Would be killer.
    JJ you better be careful having a big get together like that at you house The government will declare the group a militia, your house a compound and want to launch a raid.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Quick. JJ!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    JJ you better be careful having a big get together like that at you house The government will declare the group a militia, your house a compound and want to launch a raid.
    Better start working on the defensive berm!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Be a heckuva party...

You know Fes, You were missed as well, If I remember rightly, Your Son If Off to do What?

We are Proud of him and His Dad...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    That's very sweet, Boomboy, and means a lot to me.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Be a heckuva party...
    It sure would. I'd really love to meet the "Other Mrs. J".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast