Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Activists Rally in Washington in Support of Gun Rights

OK OK..

I'm gonna start full on crying here...

Ok JJ... Maybe we all show up and make your place a Boy Scout camp. Perhaps we all can make it happen this year. Maybe in the fall. Oh wait, that's ND... I recall they have only 2 seasons, winter and not winter... So NOT winter...

Trying to make ya smile...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That's very sweet, Boomboy, and means a lot to me.
    Yes we did miss ya... I brought the camera like I promised I would... I was a good boy.

The rest of the guys were giving the middle finger salute to the green helicopter, not me I was a good boy.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yes we did miss ya... I brought the camera like I promised I would... I was a good boy.
    Peace...
    Yeah, 6SC was, I wasn't.... I did not take hardly any... Seriously dropped the ball.. Talking, and watching the media trying to do interviews with the Wiphe and Daughter... more gabbing,,, Listen to Voice of America's Ms Presutti do her interviews with us 5, excuse, excuse,
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

Yeah, 6SC was, I wasn't.... I did not take hardly any... Seriously dropped the ball.. Talking, and watching the media trying to do interviews with the Wiphe and Daughter... more gabbing,,, Listen to Voice of America's Ms Presutti do her interviews with us 5, excuse, excuse,
    ricbak, sounds like you had the time of your life and that's really all that matters! You sound a lot like my husband...he'd rather savor the moment than record it! I'm the picture taker in our household.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    OK OK..

I'm gonna start full on crying here...

Ok JJ... Maybe we all show up and make your place a Boy Scout camp. Perhaps we all can make it happen this year. Maybe in the fall. Oh wait, that's ND... I recall they have only 2 seasons, winter and not winter... So NOT winter...

Trying to make ya smile...

Peace...
    I'm smiling, 6SC, I'm smiling...

I'll tell a quick story about how little kids handle ND winter and then maybe you'll man up, here: When my sons were in elementary school, we had a rare school closing because of -90 wind chills (yeah, you heard that right). School closed mid-day, I picked up the boys from school and went home. What do ya think the kids did then? Yup, went out to play.

It hit 32 degrees one day in March that year and my wife grabbed my oldest son who headed out the door without a coat. He wanted to know why he needed a coat since it was "summer" outside.

So there ya go, 6SC, I'm still smiling...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

And down at the pond...

It's Summer!

Fat Man Jumps on Frozen Lake - CollegeHumor video
    Semper Fi

Have You seen JJFlash's Summer Ride?

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Have You seen JJFlash's Summer Ride?

Hey, I like it!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

10. I lifted one up for you too buddy. I am very sorry for what you and you rocusin are going through.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

I think that voice of america lady did a pretty good story.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast