Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Superb bit of research, Ektarr!
    +1. Thanks Ektarr. By the way I think Secular Humanism has been recognized as a religion. So now we can all worship the human.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

C & L, you seem to be suffering a severe case of cranial rectal inversion! Those of us who are practicing Christians will never roll over and play dead for people like you, SO GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    IIRC, the first Europeans came to this country to escape religious persecution.

Unless you are prepared to make similar holidays for Hindus, Atheists, Buddhists, Agnostics and Wiccans then you should realize the absurdity of that statement. How about a National Meditation Day, a National Spell day and a National No Religion Day? OBTW, nobody will be allowed to publicly pray on National No religion Day.

Fact is, the country now "is" over it, and National Prayer day will be no more. I believe you sir, are the one who needs to "get over it."
    Partly, yes they did and your not being persecuted for your lack of religion so whats the problem?

None of those belief structures had a part in the start of the country.

Fact is one judge (not the country...idiot) ruling on anything isn't the last word, his ruling can be struck down as well. Even the SCOTUS can overturn their own rulings.

I have nothing to get over, history is history and Christianity will remain the prevailing religion in this country, National Prayer Day or not.

Carter put her in there. Do we really have to say anything more?

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Carter put her in there. Do we really have to say anything more?
    Yes for someone that claimed to be a born again Christian Carter seems to be more like a born again heretic.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    You already have more than one. April 1st. to start with, then every day Congress or any of this Judge's court is in session. Our Constitution was intended to protect freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. For those who do not have enough sense to believe in God, stop trying to deny the rest of us the right!
    AMEN Brother!
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    None of which have officially sanctioned recognition as does National Prayer Day. You will soon be able to add National Prayer Day to that list as it will have the equivalent status when this is over.

Nice waste of space, alot of irrelevant information.

Thanks Ektar!
    I ask you this respectfully my friend. I will not respond and try to argue. I am just curious how you feel on this one. What will happen to you spiritually when you leave this world?
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Someone please answer me this. Why is it trolls always think something everyone else but them are interested in is a waste of space. If I thought something was a waste of space I would be smart enough to not waste my time reading it and arguing with everyone else. I guess you just have to consider the source and chalk it up to ignorance.

Just curious..... K_PB... Did you ever follow thru on this? If so, Which one? Range Reports?

Let's see how that synonym theory works.
    "I got a pistol from KimberPB."
    "I got a pistol of KimberPB."
    Semper Fi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123