Picltures and Memories from the 2A March.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picltures and Memories from the 2A March.

Picltures and Memories from the 2A March.

I started this thread for those who were at the rally and have thoughts or memories and pictures that they would like to add.

Great time had by all. Great to meet Ricbak and family, Utimmer43, Boomboy007, KN1080, and others from all over the US who made the trip for the cause...

We missed a member of USACarry who for "family reasons" was unable to make the trip at the last minute. JJFlash you were missed and thought of and mentioned often... Thoughts and prayers are for you and family..

Special thanks to KN1080 for your assistance with the RI qualification, and for putting up with me for the long haul. ROAD TRIP!!!!

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Getting off the bus...

A collectible from the trip..

Yea... FREEDOM!!!

Pilgrims and Patriots... The names have been withheld pending further federal investigation...

He kept asking where he should put the sign... We all decided for him, Boomboy007 lost the coin toss...

More pictures from the 2A march 04/19/2010 will be posted here. More are in my album: 2A (SAM) March Pics 04/19/2010 Patriot's Day..

Peace...

4. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I started this thread for those who were at the rally and have thoughts or memories and pictures that they would like to add.

Great time had by all. Great to meet Ricbak and family, Utimmer43, Boomboy007, KN1080, and others from all over the US who made the trip for the cause...

We missed a member of USACarry who for "family reasons" was unable to make the trip at the last minute. JJFlash you were missed and thought of and mentioned often... Thoughts and prayers are for you and family..

Special thanks to KN1080 for your assistance with the RI qualification, and for putting up with me for the long haul. ROAD TRIP!!!!

Peace...
    It was my pleasure Dave! You gave me somthing warm to snuggle up to on the bus! LOL
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    It was my pleasure Dave! You gave me something warm to snuggle up to on the bus! LOL
    Uh... I hope no pictures of that will be posted here!!!!

I laughed so hard the laptop almost hit the floor...

P.S. I spoke to JJ and he seemed truly full of regret that he did not make it, but it was his decision for family. I told him he was there in our thoughts.

Peace...

My 7 seconds of fame...(@ 1:22) Preceded by a 4 second shot of the group.http://www.voanews.com/MediaAssets2/...-256k-wtag.wmv
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I too had a great time and am very glad to have been able to meet and shake hands with you guys.

JJ, you and yours are in my prayers. I have a feeling that this was not the last time we'll have a USA Carry get-together, so I still look forward to shaking your hand some day.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    My 7 seconds of fame...(@ 1:22) Preceded by a 4 second shot of the group.http://www.voanews.com/MediaAssets2/...-256k-wtag.wmv
    Not a redneck thing huh...
    I consider myself part redneck...

You da man... Nice job.. I was honored to meet you and shake your hand...

Peace...

9. Im glad they got my best side.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Im glad they got my best side.
    Yea... cute bu... never mind...

I miss all ya'll. kinda sad it's over...

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Getting off the bus...

A collectible from the trip..

Yea... FREEDOM!!!

Pilgrims and Patriots... The names have been withheld pending further federal investigation...

He kept asking where he should put the sign... We all decided for him, Boomboy007 lost the coin toss...

More pictures from the 2A march 04/19/2010 will be posted here. More are in my album: 2A (SAM) March Pics 04/19/2010 Patriot's Day..

Peace...
    Group picture of right wing fanatics?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast