The National Biometric ID Card: The Mark of the Beast? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: The National Biometric ID Card: The Mark of the Beast?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Know Jesus Know peace. No Jesus No peace.
    I like that quote so much, HK, that I just made it my e-mail signature!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #12
    I told my employer if they ever require me to get an RFID chip inserted in my hand or forehead, or something like it, will be my last day of employment.

    However I also believe (which means nothing, in the end) that I'll be gone before the Rapture. That's why I'm a pilot: Rapture practice!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I like that quote so much, HK, that I just made it my e-mail signature!
    There's also this..Born Once Die Twice, Born Twice Die Once.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There's also this..Born Once Die Twice, Born Twice Die Once.
    That is another good one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree except I believe the mark will come before the rapture that is why the warning in scripture for Christians not to take the mark and the warning says that we can not buy or sell unless we have it. Notice scripture did not say we could not barter or store up "prepare" ahead of time. God has not left his children with out warning to get ready just like God warned Pharaoh and Egypt through Joseph to prepare for the 7 bad years to come during the 7 good years. as my signature says "Noah being warned of God prepared", so should we. I do not agree with the Morons belief on theology but I think they are very smart when it comes to being prepared.
    I believe that the mark will be after the Rapture because we are told that the Lawless One cannot be revealed until the Restrainer is taken out of the way. The Restrainer is the spirit filled Church. The Mark of The Beast is the number of (anti-Christ) the Lawless One, only those that are Left Behind will witness the Lawless One and therefor be subject to accepting or rejecting his mark. Those who do not accept his mark (worship him) will be killed, period. Those in Rev 6:9-11 are those that believed and were killed (martyred) after the Rapture because they refused the Mark.The Raptured Church (bride of Christ) is with the Lamb at the Wedding Supper, not being martyred on earth . Noah was a depiction of the Rapture in his time ,in that God saved Noah and his family from the wrath (flood) to come. "Just as it was in the day of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating,drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all". We are being warned today as was Noah in his day to prepare for the wrath to come. How do we prepare? Our faith in Christ. Christ is the new covenant, Christ is our ARK, and sealed in Him we shall escape (Rapture) the wrath to come in our time. Enoch was Raptured (translated) before the flood also, but that's another story.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I believe that the mark will be after the Rapture because we are told that the Lawless One cannot be revealed until the Restrainer is taken out of the way. The Restrainer is the spirit filled Church. The Mark of The Beast is the number of (anti-Christ) the Lawless One, only those that are Left Behind will witness the Lawless One and therefor be subject to accepting or rejecting his mark. Those who do not accept his mark (worship him) will be killed, period. Those in Rev 6:9-11 are those that believed and were killed (martyred) after the Rapture because they refused the Mark.The Raptured Church (bride of Christ) is with the Lamb at the Wedding Supper, not being martyred on earth . Noah was a depiction of the Rapture in his time ,in that God saved Noah and his family from the wrath (flood) to come. "Just as it was in the day of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating,drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all". We are being warned today as was Noah in his day to prepare for the wrath to come. How do we prepare? Our faith in Christ. Christ is the new covenant, Christ is our ARK, and sealed in Him we shall escape (Rapture) the wrath to come in our time. Enoch was Raptured (translated) before the flood also, but that's another story.

    Ringo I have done quite a bit of study on the end times I will just have to say there are also a lot of scripture that points to the church being here. In fact I will concede that there is a number of scriptures that one could make a case for either view. In fact if I started posting and then you countered and the I it would end up being tit for tat. I used to be willing to debate the point at the drop of a hat but over the years I have found that it can often become a bone of contention between Christians. I therefore have gotten to the point that I usually just say when discussing this particular subject with other Christians that I have to go with what I feel God has shown me and let it go at that. There are some things that I feel are etched in stone as far as scripture is concerned but the timing of the last day events is not what we need to know to secure our salvation. By the way you and I already know it but for those that don't perhaps we should make it clear that the term "rapture" is not a Biblical word but is often used to describe what others call the catching up of the saints.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ringo I have done quite a bit of study on the end times I will just have to say there are also a lot of scripture that points to the church being here. In fact I will concede that there is a number of scriptures that one could make a case for either view. In fact if I started posting and then you countered and the I it would end up being tit for tat. I used to be willing to debate the point at the drop of a hat but over the years I have found that it can often become a bone of contention between Christians. I therefore have gotten to the point that I usually just say when discussing this particular subject with other Christians that I have to go with what I feel God has shown me and let it go at that. There are some things that I feel are etched in stone as far as scripture is concerned but the timing of the last day events is not what we need to know to secure our salvation. By the way you and I already know it but for those that don't perhaps we should make it clear that the term "rapture" is not a Biblical word but is often used to describe what others call the catching up of the saints.


    True about the term Rapture, good to let them know. I understand where you're coming from, and agree, our salvation is secure only in our faith in Christ.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  9. #18
    mojo Guest
    That's why I'm a pilot: Rapture practice! ...........Ongoing Freedom"

    I laughed so hard I spit my coffee all over the key-board...I wonder, does hang gliding count?

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree except I believe the mark will come before the rapture that is why the warning in scripture for Christians not to take the mark and the warning says that we can not buy or sell unless we have it. Notice scripture did not say we could not barter or store up "prepare" ahead of time. God has not left his children with out warning to get ready just like God warned Pharaoh and Egypt through Joseph to prepare for the 7 bad years to come during the 7 good years. as my signature says "Noah being warned of God prepared", so should we. I do not agree with the Morons belief on theology but I think they are very smart when it comes to being prepared.
    surely you mean "Mormon's"...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    surely you mean "Mormon's"...
    That is what I get for not spell checking the spell checker.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama & Co. Want National Biometric ID
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:20 AM
  2. New law allows loaded guns in national parks
    By RRGlock23 in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:17 AM
  3. National Geographic show
    By magicman007 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. National Park carry
    By xd.40 in forum Virginia Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
  5. National Black Republican Association exposes Obama in new Ads
    By doublenutz in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast