The National Biometric ID Card: The Mark of the Beast? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The National Biometric ID Card: The Mark of the Beast?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    That is what I get for not spell checking the spell checker.
    it happens LOL.. I got a chuckle out of it anyway.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

South Africa and Nazi Germany also had internal passports.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Getting back to the OP. I currently have 3 Fed ID's and 5 State. Can we say redundant and wasteful?????

The scriptures I'll leave to those with more knowledge.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Getting back to the OP. I currently have 3 Fed ID's and 5 State. Can we say redundant and wasteful?????

The scriptures I'll leave to those with more knowledge.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I think one day that will be one of the selling points of being micro chipped. So many cards so many that can be lost. Everything on one micro chip that can not be lost.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. I'm an atheist and there's no way I would even consider getting chip implant, especially a government required one.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    I'm an atheist and there's no way I would even consider getting chip implant, especially a government required one.

Andy
    Andy, when it comes to the dangers of too much government control/power, you have your eyes wide open, My Friend.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ringo I have done quite a bit of study on the end times I will just have to say there are also a lot of scripture that points to the church being here. In fact I will concede that there is a number of scriptures that one could make a case for either view. In fact if I started posting and then you countered and the I it would end up being tit for tat. I used to be willing to debate the point at the drop of a hat but over the years I have found that it can often become a bone of contention between Christians. I therefore have gotten to the point that I usually just say when discussing this particular subject with other Christians that I have to go with what I feel God has shown me and let it go at that. There are some things that I feel are etched in stone as far as scripture is concerned but the timing of the last day events is not what we need to know to secure our salvation. By the way you and I already know it but for those that don't perhaps we should make it clear that the term "rapture" is not a Biblical word but is often used to describe what others call the catching up of the saints.
    I start my end times prophecy study with the seven feast days of Leviticus chapter 23. You find that the first 4 were fulfilled in the first coming of Christ. The Day of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement will be fulfilled during the second coming of Christ. First for the church, and then at the end of the tribulation for Israel.

There are only two times that the day of trumpets is mentioned. First in Lev 23:24 where it is for a memorial and then in Numbers 29:1 where it is for the living. Paul was an expert at writing about OT fulfilled in the NT. That is truly the beauty of his writings tying the OT and the NT together. He tells us in Colossians 2:16 that the feast days are a shadow of the body of Christ as well as in Hebrews 10:1. He is telling us that Jesus will fulfill these prophetic feasts in person. We have the proof historically of the first four, but the last three are yet to be fulfilled. If you look at the writing of Paul in I Thessalonians 4:13-18, you can see the foreshadowing of the day of trumpets as what Paul writes about with the rapture. You can follow this further into the Revelation and see that Rev 4:1 is a rapture verse following what Paul states will come with a shout, with the trump of God and the voice of an archangel.

Everyone focuses on the word trump but really you need to focus on the shout. It has two parts, a voice and a trump. Well, going to Rev 1:10, the voice of Jesus is as a trumpet, and in Rev 4:1-2. the trump of the archangel is as a voice. Just as in Numbers 10:1, there were two trumpets to call the assembly, there will be two trumpets on the day of the rapture which is prophetically the day of the trumpet. When you put the OT and NT clues together through Paul's writings mainly, it is clear that the rapture will be before the events of the tribulation. The book of Revelation is written in chronological order.

Well, too much already. Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    I start my end times prophecy study with the seven feast days of Leviticus chapter 23. You find that the first 4 were fulfilled in the first coming of Christ. The Day of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement will be fulfilled during the second coming of Christ. First for the church, and then at the end of the tribulation for Israel.

There are only two times that the day of trumpets is mentioned. First in Lev 23:24 where it is for a memorial and then in Numbers 29:1 where it is for the living. Paul was an expert at writing about OT fulfilled in the NT. That is truly the beauty of his writings tying the OT and the NT together. He tells us in Colossians 2:16 that the feast days are a shadow of the body of Christ as well as in Hebrews 10:1. He is telling us that Jesus will fulfill these prophetic feasts in person. We have the proof historically of the first four, but the last three are yet to be fulfilled. If you look at the writing of Paul in I Thessalonians 4:13-18, you can see the foreshadowing of the day of trumpets as what Paul writes about with the rapture. You can follow this further into the Revelation and see that Rev 4:1 is a rapture verse following what Paul states will come with a shout, with the trump of God and the voice of an archangel.

Everyone focuses on the word trump but really you need to focus on the shout. It has two parts, a voice and a trump. Well, going to Rev 1:10, the voice of Jesus is as a trumpet, and in Rev 4:1-2. the trump of the archangel is as a voice. Just as in Numbers 10:1, there were two trumpets to call the assembly, there will be two trumpets on the day of the rapture which is prophetically the day of the trumpet. When you put the OT and NT clues together through Paul's writings mainly, it is clear that the rapture will be before the events of the tribulation. The book of Revelation is written in chronological order.

Well, too much already. Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.
    I've been a student of Bible Prophecy for over 40 years and can't disagree. Rosh Hashanah, 2010 or 2011 fits the TIME-TABLE from my perspective, not the day or the hour, but during the feast. Good read, well said.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

10. Dear Ringo, I wasn't setting a date, just pointing out that to understand NT Bible prophecy, you must understand the connection with the OT. One of the greatest hindrances to understanding Bible prophecy is all of the misinformation about the book of Revelation and how it is layed out. Chapter one is the most important part to be able to understand the entire book.

First of all, Jesus Christ Himself sets the time factors in the Revelation. Four times in chapter one, He states that He is the one that is and was and is yet to come.

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

This is repeated in Rev 4:8, 11:17 and 16:5 for a total of seven times in the Revelation. This establishes the time that IS from His first coming to His second coming. That gives us the time table to be able to interpret Revelation 17:9-11 which will tell you where the antichrist will and will not come from. It isn't Rome is all I will say for now.

Secondly, in Revelation 1:19, Jesus once again gives the foundation of how the book of Revelation will proceed chronologically.

Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

In chapter one, John is commanded not once but twice to write down what he will see (Rev 1:11), and what he has seen (Rev 1:19). If you follow the text, he turned to see Jesus in His full glory. This is thus not the "past" as many incorrectly interpret. Then the things which are starts in chapter two through chapter three which are prophetic of the nearly 2000 year church age. Lastly, Rev 4:1-2 tells us:

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Time wise, this will be at the end of the church age and is prophetic of the rapture. You can follow the judgement of the saints, Rev 5:1-4, and then the tribulation begins in Rev chapter 6.

This is just a very quick look at some of the OT and NT prophetic time lines, but it is very clear that the Bible absolutely and definitively teaches a pre-trib rapture. The word rapture is a transliteration from the Greek rapturo in I THessalonians which means to be caught up, so it is in the Bible as well.

Just FYI on the issue of the rapture, it is pre-trib and it is spelled out from the OT to the NT to be that way in so many ways. As far as using the current Jewish names for the feast days, I refrain from doing that since they also have their calendar off by six months. Rosh Hoshanah is the Jewish New year but in the Bible, the first month is at the time of Passover and the other feast days. Take a look at Lev chapter 23.

Alaska444, I know you weren't setting any dates, neither was I. I understand perfectly all that you say, and I agree that the Antichrist will not come out of Rome. I'm also well aware of the difference in calendars. Israel becoming a nation in 1948 is God's timetable to determine the" Last Generation" from beginning to end. Jesus made it very clear that the generation that is witness to the rebirth of Israel in the End Times will be "The Generation" to also witness His return. This "Generation" shall not pass away before all of the prophecy's and signs in reference to His return, to include the seven years of Tribulation concluding with the Battle of Armageddon, have come to pass. Knowing the year that the last generation began, and knowing the year that it will end, is comforting when taking into consideration world current events. I get upset witnessing the deterioration of our nation, however, I'm aware of the signs and I know the season, the end of the book has been written, nothing will change it. The good news..God Wins!!
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast