The undermining of our Christian heritage..... - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The undermining of our Christian heritage.....

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Is he really afraid of our enemies or one of them?
    I'm not understanding the question HK.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I'm not understanding the question HK.
    I think HK may be referring to POTUS, Ringo.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

We have always taken sides with Israel because Israel is a Democracy, period. Israel does not HATE their Muslim neighbors, their Muslim neighbors HATE ISRAEL. Any "religious altercation", as you so call it, has been perpetrated upon Israel, not by Israel, over 500 times since 1948. And, Israel has been prevented numerous times from being allowed to settle anything themselves, even our government prevents this at the resent time.
    I'm straying a bit from my expertise here but... from what I understand these two different religions have had historical animosity towards each other since their conception. Each religion was formed by one of two sons of Abraham. The Jews are descendants of Abraham’s son Isaac. The Arabs are descendants of Abraham’s son Ishmael. With Ishmael being the son of a slave woman (Genesis 16:1-16) and Isaac being the promised son who would inherit the blessings of Abraham (Genesis 21:1-3). And of course the two brothers would talk s*!t towards each other, and as a result of Ishmael’s mocking Isaac (Genesis 21:9), Sarah (Ab's wife) talked Abraham into sending Hagar(dont know who this dude is) and Ishmael away (Genesis 21:11-21). Likely, this caused even more contempt in Ishmael’s heart towards Isaac. An angel prophesied to Hagar that Ishmael would “live in hostility toward all his brothers” (Genesis 16:11-12).

So this animosity goes back to conception... Now, however, in more recent history sparks really began to fly after WWII when the United Nations decided to stick there nose into it and gave gave a portion of the land of Israel to the Jewish people, the land was at that time primarily inhabited by Arabs (the Palestinians). This land was considered Holy land by both peoples. Of course most Arabs protested vehemently against the nation of Israel occupying that land. Arab nations united and attacked Israel in an attempt to drive them out of the land, but they were defeated. Ever since, there has been great hostility between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Israel exists on one tiny piece of land surrounded by much larger Arab nations such as Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Egypt

Sooo... by us being allies of Isreal, and by having many of our systems controlled by people of the Jewish decent (generally speaking), it only makes since that the Arabs would classify us as an enemy as well.

We just should not pose as though our nation is comprised as a religious nation. We could say that our country is a place where everyone is free to make their own choice of religion, but our govt does not take a side.

To bad you can't go back in time and tell that to the Founding Fathers who wrote the Constitution.

Well... we grew out of that whole burning witches at the stake thing... maybe we can grow out of letting a factless based religion run our country as well.

I'm not saying that we should turn our country into one without any morals or ethics; I think we can figure out right and wrong (not that our govt does this now anyway..) without having to resort to a religious base for our decision making.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlinedad View Post
    I'm straying a bit from my expertise here but... from what I understand these two different religions have had historical animosity towards each other since their conception. Each religion was formed by one of two sons of Abraham. The Jews are descendants of Abraham’s son Isaac. The Arabs are descendants of Abraham’s son Ishmael. With Ishmael being the son of a slave woman (Genesis 16:1-16) and Isaac being the promised son who would inherit the blessings of Abraham (Genesis 21:1-3). And of course the two brothers would talk s*!t towards each other, and as a result of Ishmael’s mocking Isaac (Genesis 21:9), Sarah (Ab's wife) talked Abraham into sending Hagar(dont know who this dude is) and Ishmael away (Genesis 21:11-21). Likely, this caused even more contempt in Ishmael’s heart towards Isaac. An angel prophesied to Hagar that Ishmael would “live in hostility toward all his brothers” (Genesis 16:11-12).

So this animosity goes back to conception... Now, however, in more recent history sparks really began to fly after WWII when the United Nations decided to stick there nose into it and gave gave a portion of the land of Israel to the Jewish people, the land was at that time primarily inhabited by Arabs (the Palestinians). This land was considered Holy land by both peoples. Of course most Arabs protested vehemently against the nation of Israel occupying that land. Arab nations united and attacked Israel in an attempt to drive them out of the land, but they were defeated. Ever since, there has been great hostility between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Israel exists on one tiny piece of land surrounded by much larger Arab nations such as Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Egypt

Sooo... by us being allies of Isreal, and by having many of our systems controlled by people of the Jewish decent (generally speaking), it only makes since that the Arabs would classify us as an enemy as well.
    lol........hagar is ishmaels mother.....so a dudete!!! :) bottom line though onlinedad is that we (jews and christians) are of the same blood. It isnt a political joining. we have the same book, even though ours has a few more chpaters. The coming of Christ was foretold in the Old Testament and his exact lineage. one biblical quote which explains more is that ( some liberty) GOD said to ishmael that mankinds hand will be against you and your hand against mankind........and so it is to this day, 1000's of years later. in a confrontation with a muslim once when he was claiming his purity, I reminded him of that verse (he denied it) and informed him that in fact I was of the covenant seed of Abraham to which he stormed off. this will not be concluded by politicians now nor in the years to come. It will be brought to a close by GOD in the final days whenever one beleives those are to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I think HK may be referring to POTUS, Ringo.
    You are correct C W & M. I did not make that real clear. I was referring to our supposed leader of or military the Commander and Chief.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You are correct C W & M. I did not make that real clear. I was referring to our supposed leader of or military the Commander and Chief.
    I said it was a bad day when our military leaders were afraid, not Rev. Graham. You said , "is he really afraid" who is "he"?
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

I said it was a bad day when our military leaders were afraid, not Rev. Graham. You said , "is he really afraid" who is "he"?
    When you said military leaders I was thinking commander and chief of the military i.e. Obummer. That is why I was wondering is he afraid of the enemy of really one of them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Onlinedad View Post

You'd be more accurate to say that God stuck His nose into it because the rebirth of Israel in the End Times is God's promise and a fulfillment of prophecy. Arabs have never inhabited the land, until the Jews returned, the land was a barren wasteland. There have always been Nomads, but no establishment. The Romans renamed Israel calling it Palestine, in hatred of the Jews. There has never been a nation of Palestine or a Palestinian People , Arafat chose the term Palestinian. The only hostility has been on the part of the Arabs, not one time has Israel ever been hostile toward the Arabs, quite to the contrary. Israel has only desired to live in peace and be allowed to exist as a nation, period. In the 1967 war, Israel told all Arab inhabitants that they could stay and even offered them Israeli citizenship. Arafat ordered them out with a promise that they could go back after Israel was defeated and own the land. Even after Israel won the battle, Israel offered the same deal to those Arabs who had left. They refused due to Arafat threatening them and their families with death should they do so, deliberately creating the issue of present day. Can't write another book, have to leave it here.

I ask you directly, what MANY SYSTEMS of OURS are CONTROLLED by Israel, Jews, people of Jewish decent (generally speaking) etc., that would have any validity to cause the Arabs to classify the U.S.A. as their enemy. Let me make this very clear so there is no misunderstanding, the Religion of Islam IS THE HATRED OF ISRAEL. For the Koran to be true and the words of the Prophet Muhammad to have any validity, Israel must be totally annihilated. The Arabs have absolutely no desire to sign any treaty or live in peace with Israel, period.

When you said military leaders I was thinking commander and chief of the military i.e. Obummer. That is why I was wondering is he afraid of the enemy of really one of them.
    Got it, thanks.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast