Word of the Day: Dhimmitude - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Word of the Day: Dhimmitude ...
    That is the reality -- to varying degrees -- whenever Islam finds itself with a majority of votes. It's important to realize that Moslems use the Koran to deny the Western belief in 'one man, one vote' in favor of a despot 'chosen by god'.
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    While there may be an element of xenophobia in this it is probably not misplaced. People are right to be afraid of those who would damage our way of life and impose an insane system (fatwa on me time).

    I don't believe in a deity, but the nations around the earth I'd be most comfortably living do not have a large moslem population. Remember that Christianity has undergone a Reformation -- that's something Islam desperately needs (fatwa 2) so it can join the modern world. Despite the claims of fundamentalists -- just about everything in a religion changes after a major reformation. I would not have been comfortable living in a Christian nation 800 years ago.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bellingham, WA, USA
    Posts
    733

    Question Xenophobia? Really???

    Dude, it's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

  4. #13
    [QUOTE=festus;129343]Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

    Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to islam.

    The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this part of Sharia law. How convenient for them!!!...So I, a Christian, will have crippling IRs penatlties placed against all of my property and assets, including real estate, livestock, and even accounts receivables, and will face excessive fines and prison time because I refuse to buy ObamaCare or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. Can you say Dhimmitude? Because that is what it is. The Koran tells them to be ruthless to the Infidel! Well...here it comes.

    Can you cite the page and/or section of HR 3590 regarding this information?

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Hey, 6shooter, I'll swing through RI, pick up KN, and then we'll pick you up as we make a run for the NH border.
    I bet the ammo prices there are better than they are here.

    Sounds good.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Found this on www.libertyandpride.com

    [quote=father-of-three;129683]
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

    Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to islam.

    The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this part of Sharia law. How convenient for them!!!...So I, a Christian, will have crippling IRs penatlties placed against all of my property and assets, including real estate, livestock, and even accounts receivables, and will face excessive fines and prison time because I refuse to buy ObamaCare or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. Can you say Dhimmitude? Because that is what it is. The Koran tells them to be ruthless to the Infidel! Well...here it comes.

    Can you cite the page and/or section of HR 3590 regarding this information?
    The new Obamacare legislation that was forced on unwilling Americans this week specifically mandates that we all purchase health insurance. That is, unless you don’t believe in that sort of thing. That’s right, the current health care bill contains a clause which exempts certain individuals form the requirements and penalties set forth in it.


    EXEMPTIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
    Muslims Exempt From Obamacare

    —In the case of an individual who is seeking an exemption certificate under section 1311(d)(4)(H) from any requirement or penalty imposed by section 5000A, the following information:

    In the case of an individual seeking exemption based on the individual’s status as a
    member of an exempt religious sect or division, as a member of a health care sharing ministry, as an Indian,
    or as an individual eligible for a hardship exemption, such information as the Secretary shall prescribe.”

    Senate Bill, H.R. 3590, pages 273-274

    There are several reasons why an individual could claim exemption, being a member of a religion that does not believe in insurance is one of them. Islam is one of those religions. Muslims believe that health insurance is “haraam”, or forbidden; because they liken the ambiguity and probability of insurance to gambling. This belief excludes them from any of the requirements, mandates, or penalties set forth in the bill. Other excluded groups include Amish, American Indians, and Christian Scientists.

    So, is it that easy? Is simply being a member of an “recognized religious sect” enough to exempt an individual from Obamacare? Not quite…the information provided by each individual must first be verified against the records of the Social Security Administration, and possibly Homeland Security, in order to prove citizenship and religious status. If the records are found to be consistent with the information for the individual applying for exemption, only then are they eligible. If the records are found to inconsistent with such information, the individual applying for exemption is given 90 days to clear up any possible errors with the reporting agencies. That 90 day period can be extended upon the discretion of the Secretary of applicable agencies. If, by the end of this period, the information is still not cleared up, the individual can then apply for an appeal. Whereby exemption can be decided, or reevaluated on a periodic basis, by the individual agencies in question. The appeals process is determined by the individual agencies involved

    In short, each individual applying for exemption must verify that they are citizens and that they are actually members of a “recognized religious sect.”

    If the individual can make it through all of the bureaucracy involved in this process, they can then obtain exemption. Trust me the federal government doesn’t want to make it easy for anyone to get out of participating in the system.

    The real question is, ”which religions qualify for exemption?” It’s easy to argue that Muslims, Christian Scientists, and the Amish will be “recognized,” because they have a moral conflict with insurance. However, what argument will Christians be able to make for exemption? Will they be able to claim exemption due to a moral conflict with publicly funded abortions? Not likely.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Hey, 6shooter, I'll swing through RI, pick up KN, and then we'll pick you up as we make a run for the NH border.
    I am not far from the NH state line. I like Renaissance Firearms in Gonic. Happy to meet you there (if I'm in the country).
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bellingham, WA, USA
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    I am not far from the NH state line. I like Renaissance Firearms in Gonic. Happy to meet you there (if I'm in the country).
    Wow, maybe we will get up to platoon strength!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Wow, maybe we will get up to platoon strength!
    Now we just need to decide what calibers for all to use so we maximize the ammo distribution!!!

    I vote .45 and 5.56mm

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bellingham, WA, USA
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Now we just need to decide what calibers for all to use so we maximize the ammo distribution!!!

    I vote .45 and 5.56mm

    Peace...
    You had me..... until 5.56.

    6.8, .308, even 7.62x39 would be better than .223

    Remind me to unfriend you.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Now we just need to decide what calibers for all to use so we maximize the ammo distribution!!!

    I vote .45 and 5.56mm

    Peace...
    That lets me out. I got way to many 9mm rounds to change now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Happy Independence Day!
    By utimmer43 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 07:23 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:03 AM
  4. Call in "gay" day tomorrow??
    By Glockster20 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. West Virginia Citizens Defense League Lobby Day 2009 in 39 days
    By lukem in forum West Virginia Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast