Word of the Day: Dhimmitude
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Exclamation Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to islam.

The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this part of Sharia law. How convenient for them!!!...So I, a Christian, will have crippling IRs penatlties placed against all of my property and assets, including real estate, livestock, and even accounts receivables, and will face excessive fines and prison time because I refuse to buy ObamaCare or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. Can you say Dhimmitude? Because that is what it is. The Koran tells them to be ruthless to the Infidel! Well...here it comes.

Dhimmitude has two purposes: it empowers the muslim rulers AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation who have no moral compass. If you don't believe in Jesus to begin with, it is no problem sell Him out for 30 talents of silver.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

And here we come!!! Let them try and impose that crap on us!!!

The sheep are feeling so proud that they "broke through" and elected a black president that reality doesn't matter. Decades of "dumbing down" in the government schools has been very effective. We all need to stand and be heard - and educate.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

O.K. sheeple, how is that change working out for you?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

is anyone else getting more and more disgusted everyday with what is going on thanks to "change"?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    is anyone else getting more and more disgusted everyday with what is going on thanks to "change"?
    Yup!
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

wolfhunter Guest
    Festus,
    I've copied the Word of the Day and will be sharing it with my mailing list.

I need to buy more ammo.. They can come and kiss my Jihad on the barrel end.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I need to buy more ammo.. They can come and kiss my Jihad on the barrel end.
    Hey, 6shooter, I'll swing through RI, pick up KN, and then we'll pick you up as we make a run for the NH border.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Word for today, Xenopobia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast