Yea he did lie... Health care costs will hit middle class hardest.. Duhhhh. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yea he did lie... Health care costs will hit middle class hardest.. Duhhhh.

Question How is it working in Mass?

Incidentally, 6shooter, don't you guys already have this compelled health care in Taxachussetts? How is that working out for you guys?

And Romney calls himself a conservative.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Doesnt islam teach that muslims are allowed and encouraged to lie to infidels to get what they want!!!????
    Yes,it does. It was a tactic of Mohamed to make a treaty with his enemy in order to gain their trust. He would then turn on them when they least expected it and murder them all. This teaching by Mohamed (lie to infidels) is taught and implemented to this present day.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    When I heard those election results, Hootmon, it shocked me. There's no explaining such a small turnout and it's very puzzling and worrisome. Sure hope we don't see this kind of voter apathy in November.

I hope we don't either, but I wouldn't bet a plug nickle that we won't see it happen. Already in opposition to today's anti-ILLEGAL immigration legislation signed into law here in Arizona, OB said it's time to enact immigration REFORM. The next big move (amnesty) to guarantee the millions of votes needed to hold onto the control of power, knowing they will all vote the "D" ticket in the voting booth come November, and 2012.

Being a liar is being kind to this piece of crap. He bribes, he circumvents the constitution, he is an egotist who uses the word "I" more times than not, he finds congress and the supreme court to be unimportant with his 40 or 50 czars and looney tunes cabinet doing end runs around both of them, and he is in the position right now with a useless congress to destroy this country with unheard of spending a unsustainable debt. The only truth he has ever followed is his comments on "fundamental change and transformation"--only problem with that is the change is from a republic to a moslem, communist, dictatorship. I truly hate this man, I hate this congress, I hate democrats, I literally hate this government, and I hate anyone who can support him and are looking for their handouts of obamamoney. Now let me tell you how I really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Being a liar is being kind to this piece of crap. He bribes, he circumvents the constitution, he is an egotist who uses the word "I" more times than not, he finds congress and the supreme court to be unimportant with his 40 or 50 czars and looney tunes cabinet doing end runs around both of them, and he is in the position right now with a useless congress to destroy this country with unheard of spending a unsustainable debt. The only truth he has ever followed is his comments on "fundamental change and transformation"--only problem with that is the change is from a republic to a moslem, communist, dictatorship. I truly hate this man, I hate this congress, I hate democrats, I literally hate this government, and I hate anyone who can support him and are looking for their handouts of obamamoney. Now let me tell you how I really feel.
    "moslem, communist, dictatorship?
    Hate speak is not solving anything. Hate speak breeds hate crimes.
    If you really care, shut up, and help.
    Help get the vote out. Your friends, family, neighbors, everybody.
    Vote out everyone running for their 3rd term or more.

The more people Obama can get sucking off the government sow the better chance Democrats have to stay in power come November. Keep those freebies coming.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Hey Ice: You can call it all "hate"--I call it the truth, pure and simple, and yes I hate him with a passion. I live in SC, a red state thru and thru, so getting the vote out is not a problem--we did not vote the piece of garbage into office in the first place so I have nothing to be complacent about and I can only wish we had the guts to secede like we did in 1860 and tell this piece of crap to leave us alone. If you cannot get your mind over the words moslem, communist and dictatorship you are living in a dream world just like the unfortunates in Germany in 1930 who never thought the funny man with the mustache would do them any harm.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    "moslem, communist, dictatorship?
    Hate speak is not solving anything. Hate speak breeds hate crimes.
    <snipped>
    Since when is naming something for what it is "Hate Speak"? Hate speak involves the use of derogatory slang terms, justifications of violence, calls to violent action based on a prejudice, etc. Simply pointing out that a scumbag is a scumbag is NOT "Hate speak" anywhere except in your Liberal, leftist mind.

Claiming that this type of verbage is "Hate speak" is part of the trend to do away with any absolute values, part of something taught as Situational Ethics.

Hate speech only happens when a conservative is disagreeing with a liberal.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast