Yea he did lie... Health care costs will hit middle class hardest.. Duhhhh.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yea he did lie... Health care costs will hit middle class hardest.. Duhhhh.

Yea he did lie... Health care costs will hit middle class hardest.. Duhhhh.

We all saw this coming. Yea he lied... The middle class will be hit the hardest by the health care reform costs..

DUUUHHHHHH... Really no S&!t...

Nearly 4M people could pay without health coverage - Yahoo! News

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

And it keeps getting worse. Like that was never gonna happen... Bigger DUHHHHHHH

Report says health care will cover more, cost more - Yahoo! News

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    And it keeps getting worse. Like that was never gonna happen... Bigger DUHHHHHHH

Report says health care will cover more, cost more - Yahoo! News

Peace...
    Let's see: Americans who don't get qualified health insurance will be required to pay penalties starting in 2014, unless they are exempt because of low income (Obama is putting me in the poor house, does that make me exempt?), religious beliefs (I have religious beliefs, does that give me an exemption?), or because they are members of American Indian tribes (I'm a Native American...I was born here...does that exempt me?) .

I was livid when Pelosi said, "Let's pass the bill so we can find out what's in it". Did she sign her mortgage without reading the fine print? B.O. promised "change". Well, come November, D. C. is going to find out what the American people want changed!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I always shake my head when politician talk about taxing the rich more (they should be taxed more). But it is of little consequence.. You could take ALL of the money the top 5% of Americans have (not tax more, but wipe them out of money) and you could run the government for about 30 days.. The bulk of wealth is in the middle class (only because there are SO many more of us)..
    So if THEY need to bring in more money, go ahead and promise to tax the rich more, but put your hand on your belt at the same time because you (if you are in the middle class) will be taking your pants down soon for your royal reaming..
    Don't be fooled by the political double speak.

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

You know, we keep talking about kicking the bums out, but the worst of them (think Kennedy) stay in office until they die - all the while killing us. Let's kick them out, folks.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    You know, we keep talking about kicking the bums out, but the worst of them (think Kennedy) stay in office until they die - all the while killing us. Let's kick them out, folks.
    Yeah, people talk about this a lot, but there was just a congressional run off here in Broward county Florida. Out of 500,000 potential voters only about 90,000 voted and the Democrat won by about 5000 votes..
    How upset are people really.. Evidently not enough to get off there ass and go to the polls..

Not a good sign...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

wait wait wait... he lied??? no seriously??.. I'm having a *cough*... a *cough* hard time *cough* believing that...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

mojo Guest
    Doesnt islam teach that muslims are allowed and encouraged to lie to infidels to get what they want!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Doesnt islam teach that muslims are allowed and encouraged to lie to infidels to get what they want!!!????
    Never heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me. What's up shoulld be down and what's down should be up. Wait...where did I hear that before? Oh, that's right...AlGore said it on the campaign trail! Can you believe it? Not only did he invent the internet, but he's a prophet, too.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Yeah, people talk about this a lot, but there was just a congressional run off here in Broward county Florida. Out of 500,000 potential voters only about 90,000 voted and the Democrat won by about 5000 votes..
    How upset are people really.. Evidently not enough to get off there ass and go to the polls..

Not a good sign...
    When I heard those election results, Hootmon, it shocked me. There's no explaining such a small turnout and it's very puzzling and worrisome. Sure hope we don't see this kind of voter apathy in November.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast