DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisJohn View Post
    Already discussed in numerous other threads. Please cite a CREDIBLE source.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Exclamation Calm Down My A$$

I used to think the Patriot Act was going to ruin my life. It didn't. Obama isn't going to ruin yours. You all just need to calm down.
    We have rules and laws for a reason. The constitution matters and you sir do not make a convincing argument otherwise...Just Calm Down is what your mommy said to you when the bully kid took your candy at the little league game. Just calm down does not fix UNCONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS.You need to look at the facts objectively.
    1. If he lied to gain office...THAT IS TREASON (overthrow of the Govt' by means of deception, coercion, and chicanery.
    2. If he is not eligible we need to be at war with those who put him up to it.
    3. I am accountable for every single action in my life. I had to provide a long form birth certificate just to serve in the Armed Forces. The commander in chief should too. The same rules should apply evenly across the board or it is deal off...GAME OVER!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. The University of Pennsylvania isn't a credible source?

The University of Pennsylvania isn't a credible source?
    Your link is to a "FactCheck.org" site. Anything they say is suspect.

gf
    Last edited by lukem; 04-25-2010 at 06:53 AM.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    0bama and Bill Ayers the terrorist bomber worked together on Annenberg projects. FactCheck.org has shown a strong pro-0bama inclination over the years.

7. I've been where you guys are. I couldn't stand Bush. I thought the war in Iraq was just a grab for money by **** Cheney's friends. The message boards I would go to were full of the exact same article links and posts (just to the left not the right). Anything that came from the other side was dismissed and everything was some giant conspiracy. It eventually got old. I went to Iraq and ate KBR food and was pretty happy. One of my conspiracy theories was proven wrong. I'm sure in time some of the crazy stuff you guys believe will be proven wrong and everything else will fade in to the background.

I remember being all pissed off that Bush shirked his duties to the Air National Guard and dodged the draft when I first found out about it. Eventually I got over it. You guys will get over this too. Hopefully sooner than later.
    The only evidence against Bush were forged documents. The whole accusatation was manufactured.

Those who suffer "Bush Derangement Syndrome" are liars everyone.

-Doc

9. You don't seem to grasp what I'm saying. I thought Bush and Cheney were going to ruin the country too. I thought we were heading to 1984-style state sponsored monitoring of everything. Nothing like that happened. None of the crazy scenarios that Glenn Beck thinks up are going to come to fruition. None of the crazy things Jeneane Garafolo said happened.

You don't seem to grasp what I'm saying. I thought Bush and Cheney were going to ruin the country too. I thought we were heading to 1984-style state sponsored monitoring of everything. Nothing like that happened. None of the crazy scenarios that Glenn Beck thinks up are going to come to fruition. None of the crazy things Jeneane Garafolo said happened.
    Bush and Cheney weren't trying to destroy the nation.

The thug hates America, and is desperately trying to destroy our economy and turn us into a third-world kleptocracy.

-Doc

wolfhunter Guest
    GenghisJohn, being wrong about Bush doesn't mean we're wrong about 0bama. The things that were legitimately noted as potential wrongs in the Bush administration are still in play (PATRIOT Act, and others). Add those things to the possibility that some of the "conspiracies" about 0bama are true and you'll have a worrisome picture if you're a sane person.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast