DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

1. Quote Originally Posted by GenghisJohn View Post
    See, Doc that's exactly what I thought about Bush. They did a lot of shady things that in the end turned out not to matter. And 4 years ago I could have written the exact same post that you just did with Bush/Chaney subbed in for Obama.
    I'm not saying I was 100% wrong about Bush. I'm saying that one of things I could have sworn was a conspiracy turned out not to be. If you had told me in 2003 that the reason Halliburton and by extension Kellogg, Brown and Root got the contract to feed American troops overseas I would have sworn up and down and bet my life it was because Cheney was an ex-Halliburton executive. Well I went to Iraq a few years later and it turns out that KBR makes some great food for the Soldiers. Maybe he knew better than any who could get the job done. You couldn't have told me that. No website could have proven it to me. No article written would be good enough proof. The same line of thinking extends to Obama. He's not a thug who wants to destroy America so he can stand astride her ashes with his arms akimbo and laugh as he looks towards the sky. He just believes in a different way of governing then you do. And that's ok. When it's your turn again you guys can go back and make all the changes you want. It's just now our turn to run the country the best way we see fit.
    genghis ,your a moron,if this POS is a fake u.s. citizen and if you are helping him your a treasonist in my country too,o'ya and gw is a u.s. born citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Time to bust out the.......

I thought "jwtollett21" was bad. This guy is looking to be a lot worse!

gf
    The troll spray is always brought out when someone has a different thought.
    According to the dictionary, "troll" is the wrong word.

Urban Dictionary: troll

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisJohn View Post
    But rather than engaging in an open discussion Conservative Mom tosses up a glib response. That's why we don't get any where.
    Just look at the title of the post: "DC knows..." Really speaks to the intelligence level you are dealing with here.

Like eveyone in Washingon D.C. is harboring this little secret.

Alarmist FUD spread by religious zealots never lead to a constructive conversation as far as I know. The only difference from Islamic terrorists is they actually seem to believe they have state sponsorship.

Oh, and they are probably too cowardly to actually fight and die for anything that doesn't involve hiding behind a keyboard. That would be a major difference, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Oh, and they are probably too cowardly to actually fight and die for anything that doesn't involve hiding behind a keyboard. That would be a major difference, as well.

What Branch of the Service did you say you were in? When were you in Iraq? The Persian Gulf? Afghanistan?
    Semper Fi

Just look at the title of the post: "DC knows..." Really speaks to the intelligence level you are dealing with here.

Alarmist FUD spread by religious zealots never lead to a constructive conversation as far as I know. The only difference from Islamic terrorists is they actually seem to believe they have state sponsorship.

Spoken like a good Communist... I see that you have referred back to rule #5 in your little book again.

Rules for Radicals - #5:
    Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

"It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also, it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage". -Saul Alinsky.

wolfhunter Guest
    UTimmer -
    GJ's comments about his joining a gun related site were directed at me since I asked why he would join this site but ONLY post in this thread. My way of pointing out that he's a troll with no interest in the purpose of the whole of this site, but only in stirring up contention.

"Cocked, Locked, but Unloaded" - It's easy to call people cowards when the worst consequence you might face is being "ignored" or possibly "banned", but if that's the extent of your bravery, keep trying.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    GJ, you were absolutely correct about Bush. He was a horrible president who presided over one of the biggest governmental power grabs in history. He was a liar who stole freedom and pride from the nation. The poorly termed Patriot Act, is not the first, or even the worst, of his crimes against this country. By supporting torture, he willingly gave away any edge of morality that we might have previously enjoyed. We used to be the "white hat" guys. The dirty commies and rotten Nazis were the ones who tortured people. George W. Bush was the worst president in living memory.

And then Barack Obama came.

Obama has made a simple little neocon like "W" look like the world's rankest amateur. Obama is showing "W" 'how it is done'.

So actually, it IS kind of a big deal, and it IS the end of the world, or at least the end of the country as most of us know and love it. You need to realize the Bush and Obama are part of a giant "one, two" punch of big government takeover of our lives.

You were right to rail against the machine during the Bush era. Understand that that machine has gotten much larger, and is publicly baring its fangs.

Get back in the fight, GenghisJohn. We need you.
    Boomboy, I respectfully disagree with you about President Bush. I supported him entirely as president and even today I feel that he is one of the finest presidents this country has ever seen.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Boomboy, I respectfully disagree with you about President Bush. I supported him entirely as president and even today I feel that he is one of the finest presidents this country has ever seen.
    DH and I voted for him BOTH times he ran. He certainly had a genuine love for our military and, I believe, was a sincerely kind-hearted President. And after Hillary's departure from the White House, Laura Bush, put the LADY back into the title First Lady. I WAS upset that he didn't secure our borders after 9/11...but, we're STILL waiting for that to happen, aren't we?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    GW Bush made his mistakes, but it's hard to call him the "worst president" when Jimmy's record still exists.

And which part of your post exactly was attempting to encourage constructive conversation? Even people who genuinely disagree can be respectful, even affable with one another. Here, pay attention to how adults might disagree with one another without regressing to hate and vitriol:

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    DH and I voted for him BOTH times he ran. He certainly had a genuine love for our military and, I believe, was a sincerely kind-hearted President. And after Hillary's departure from the White House, Laura Bush, put the LADY back into the title First Lady. I WAS upset that he didn't secure our borders after 9/11...but, we're STILL waiting for that to happen, aren't we?
    Well, while I can't share your opinion of "W", I can say, at the very least, GOOD FOR YOU FOR VOTING!

My issues with him were his major expansion of the federal government, his poor handling of Afghanistan, his pointless invasion of Iraq, his support of torture, his establishment of the embarrassment called Gitmo, the patriot act, and especially his subversion of my first amendment right to free speech with his "free speech zones" that effectively relocated any dissenters to areas far enough away from events that the could be neither seen nor heard.

And we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    GW Bush made his mistakes, but it's hard to call him the "worst president" when Jimmy's record still exists.
    While I do get where you are coming from, I have to disagree with you. However, it is more like a technicality, and not an actual comparison of quality. I believe that what Carter did, like Reagan after him, he did because he really cared about the country. While Reagan and Carter were polar opposites, I think that they both loved the U.S. more than themselves and, right or wrong, did what they thought was best for the nation. The fact that he did everything wrong was simply..... sad.

Clinton, "W", and especially Obama, all seem to be narcissist of the highest caliber. They care much more about their own image and their own well being (financial and otherwise) than they do the people that they swore to defend.

I can see Carter or Reagan, had they not been politicians, jumping on a grenade to save their squad. Bush? nah. Obama?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast