DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Well, while I can't share your opinion of "W", I can say, at the very least, GOOD FOR YOU FOR VOTING!
    Thank you, Kind Sir. My husband and I NEVER miss an opportunity to vote...it's just too important and a freedom that everyone should exercise every chance they get! But, it's important to vote intelligently by knowing what the issues are and where the candidates stand...and how their values compare with yours. Not being a savvy/educated voter is just wrong!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Genghihsjohn, you might as well talk to your cat. The "birthers" on this site are totally conviced that Barry was born in someplace other then the usa.
    It provides a great deal of humor. Don't waste your time trying to convince them otherwise. Just poke them with a stick now and then. It is good for a few laughs.
    I cannot agree with you more Iceman. Youd have more results talking to your cat. We couldn't care less what you have to say.

    Ive watched you attack the most respectful people in a less than respectful manner simply because your opinions differ. Now it is apparent (as demonstrated in your last post) that you intend only to antagonize and disrespect the other members of this forum. Dont fool yourself into believing that people are not talking about you, they are. Lets just say that you are not making friends or influencing people here.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Just look at the title of the post: "DC knows..." Really speaks to the intelligence level you are dealing with here.

    Like eveyone in Washingon D.C. is harboring this little secret.

    Alarmist FUD spread by religious zealots never lead to a constructive conversation as far as I know. The only difference from Islamic terrorists is they actually seem to believe they have state sponsorship.

    Oh, and they are probably too cowardly to actually fight and die for anything that doesn't involve hiding behind a keyboard. That would be a major difference, as well.
    Just a gentle reminder of Forum Rule#1: Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Just a gentle reminder of Forum Rule#1: Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.
    Thank you for "reeling us back in" Conservative wife.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Dont fool yourself into believing that people are not talking about you, they are. Lets just say that you are not making friends or influencing people here.
    Oooooooo. Watch your back. They are running around behind you like a little pack of rabid dogs. Probably have Luke's inbox full of complaints about you by now.

  7. #56
    Don't let him bait you, Kevin. He's intentionally trying to rile you. Beside, that's a perfect example of "Projection", Kevin.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  8. #57
    Just put them on ignore. They are not worth the the time or effort. They are only on this forum to cause trouble.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Just put them on ignore. They are not worth the the time or effort. They are only on this forum to cause trouble.
    Done.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

  10. #59
    Folks, I'm new here, but let me make an observation (or two). GJ is a self-described liberal, as are a few of his compadres who've posted here. I disagree with almost all of what he has said. He is, however, one of those for whom we served when we were in the military. He is one of the ones for whom we worked to maintain their liberty of free speech, etc.

    Continue to disagree with him. Prove him wrong. But remember two things about him:
    1. He lives in a (still) free country, ours.
    2. He is made in the image of God.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    Folks, I'm new here, but let me make an observation (or two). GJ is a self-described liberal, as are a few of his compadres who've posted here. I disagree with almost all of what he has said. He is, however, one of those for whom we served when we were in the military. He is one of the ones for whom we worked to maintain their liberty of free speech, etc.

    Continue to disagree with him. Prove him wrong. But remember two things about him:
    1. He lives in a (still) free country, ours.
    2. He is made in the image of God.
    What an honor to have a Pastor on the site. What faith? Im with the AG.

    Get to know "conservativewifeandmom" she is a true servant of God.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Supreme court case pending???
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:02 PM
  3. Is Obama A Racist?
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:51 PM
  4. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
  5. Donít Believe Obama!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast