New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor View Post
    That's because you're wrong on that issue. Private property owners can set whatever rules they wish for their own property. They have every right to say "No Guns", and you have every right to say "Guess I won't shop here then". End of story. Constitutional rights are established to control the GOVERNMENT, they have NOTHING to do with private property. Get it straight and you won't be getting beat up so much.
    No you're wrong and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Have you read the other posts in here? Get it straight will ya. I may have a minority viewpoint but that doesn't automatically make me wrong.
    All The Best
    Gunz

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Luke while I appreciate your concern, I also believe trying to separate politics and 2nd amendment threads will be next to impossible. In these harrowing times the two are innertwined tightly together. One cannot speak of their 2nd amendment rights today without getting political, it's just that complicated...
    It looks like it is written in the text description under the heading of "New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only".

This is a cut&paste from underneath the heading:

This forum is only for politics involving firearm issues and 2nd Amendment Issues, no other Politics.

Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

4. If the following is true and I say (if) all we say is moot.

Obamas Gun Ban List Is Out | Pakalert Press

I truly hope it is not true.

5. To Give up our firearms,
    We give up our freedom,
    Sun God

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor View Post
    That's because you're wrong on that issue. Private property owners can set whatever rules they wish for their own property. They have every right to say "No Guns", and you have every right to say "Guess I won't shop here then". End of story. Constitutional rights are established to control the GOVERNMENT, they have NOTHING to do with private property. Get it straight and you won't be getting beat up so much.
    +1!

In 7th grade Civics class the teacher, Mr. Utt stated that a person's rights end where the next person's rights begin.

Gr8Gunz is wrong because he wants his rights to prevail over another person's rights which is wrong.

In "Animal Farm" they said "All animals are equal." and later it was changed to "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others."

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

7. Just a thing I wanted to point out about the NRA GOA and JPFO Back in the 90's I was a member of the NRA Several years of money begging and lost a few 2nd amendment rights( lobbied away by the NRA for some secret reason ) saw the wrong candidate for Governor endorsed joined up with GOA & then JPFO I understand the NRA is the big dog on the block but why not try training this crazy money hound to do what gun owner want done . I felt robed and betrayed by this monster , Why put them up on the top of the list for gun rights I blame the NRA as being the second worst gun rights group in the country .. Or it is it the second best at limiting my 2A rights .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234