New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only

New Forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only

I want to try and separate these out now. It seems that most complaints I get are about the politics forum. Everyone has their own view and I don't want to step in and say what can and can't be discussed on the site to a certain extent. So I've created a new forum for 2nd Amendment Issues Only and we'll leave all the other politics in the Politics forum.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Good idea! Thanks Luke...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

A public thank you Luke. I can stay away from politics as a separate thread and enjoy the comments by my fellow members on 2A and other threads without becoming sidetracked in a manner that makes me feel bad about members and myself when it comes to "politics". I apologize to members where my comments have been particularly coarse when it came to political views.

Great move, luke. Thanks for being such an awesome site Administrator. We ALL owe you so much for your time and dedication to this website. As soon as I post this comment, I'm going to make my FIRST TIME donation to the "care and feeding" of USACarry! God bless you for being such an amazing Patriot, luke.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Great idea!

wolfhunter Guest
    Great idea. Thank you

That works...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Exclamation You are the king!

You definitely have a CAN DO EASY attitude!!! Luke...You are da King!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Hey Y'all: I'm free at last, free at last. I do not have to think 2A and get embroiled in sadistic political discussions, which were turning me and other fellow members into outrageous "reply enemies" and worse. Just to get started, are there any opinions out there on the possibility that gun control ala Brady or Bloomberg or the world order UN could actually occur in the US? Personally, I would think that ammunition control is more likely although that still would not stop you and I from having our firearms and the defensive ammunition to go with them--we just would not be practicing as much. What really would tick me off if the fact that, once again, the federal govt and even certain cities will try to stick their big fat ugly, hypocritical, intrusive nose into my state's business. Where does gun control fit into a federal or city mandate under the constitution? Hey members, how about some thoughtful comments and questions concerning 2A that will keep our minds away from that nasty "politics thread".

Luke while I appreciate your concern, I also believe trying to separate politics and 2nd amendment threads will be next to impossible. In these harrowing times the two are innertwined tightly together. One cannot speak of their 2nd amendment rights today without getting political, it's just that complicated...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast