Obama takes aim at Arizona's State sovereignty... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama takes aim at Arizona's State sovereignty...

1. The nerve of these people. To propose to make being an "illegal immigrant", actually "Illegal". They have some nerve.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Did anyone mention the fact there is nothing in the new AZ law that was not already explicitly stated in the U.S. Code?

Barry is only pandering to the Hispanic's and uber libtards. Barry needs those votes for another turn in 2012.
    The law will be tested in court. Hopefully, it will stand, and become a good start for ridding our nation of the hoards of illegals.

Arizona's legislature has just passed, and Governor Jan Brewer has just signed, a great immigration enforcement law. I believe the rest of our states would benefit from tough enforcement legislation and I encourage you all to work hard to make it happen!

Eight million illegal aliens have jobs while fifteen million Americans and large numbers of immigrants already legally here are unemployed. Is this just? Is this fair? A further ten million Americans cannot find full-time employment. All told, twenty-five million American workers are considered U-6 unemployed, meaning they are either unemployed or have a part-time job but desire full-time employment. More than few of these unemployed and underemployed Americans live in all of our states, and so do lots of unemployed and underemployed immigrants already legally here.

You might ask: "Why is this being allowed to occur?" The reason is simple: Congress and the federal government has allowed it to occur. The United States has suitable laws to prevent illegal aliens from residing in the United States and taking jobs from Americans and legal immigrants, but these laws are not being enforced. Because of this inaction, states have a moral obligation to act in order to protect their citizens.

If you were not already aware, Arizona has already acted. The state passed a mandatory E-Verify law in 2007 to ensure that legal workers do not have to compete with illegal aliens for jobs. Its new law, SB 1070, allows its police agencies to enforce the United States' immigration laws. This means that more illegal aliens will be arrested and deported and more unemployed Americans and legal immigrants will find jobs.

If you care about the safety, security, and well-being of your state's citizens, you will do all you can to urge your state Legislators to pass strong immigration-enforcement legislation. Given the interest in Arizona's law, there is no better time to act than now.

NumbersUSA | For Lower Immigration Levels - For Lower Immigration Levels

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    The nerve of these people. To propose to make being an "illegal immigrant", actually "Illegal". They have some nerve.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    McCain with the flip flop is not looking good, but at least he is now doing the right thing. Yea I typed it, the right thing. The illegal alien issue has been tolerated for too long. If they want in they need to come through the gate and register and pay taxes be responsible and make a life here to be proud of. I have no issue with that. I work with people from China, India, Italy, Haiti... They all work hard and they all pay taxes and are proud to have the opportunity to be here.

Allowing illegals to slip through the leaks in the borders, kill American citizens on their land, and bring the drugs and crime along is no longer tolerable and never should have been.

Of course the left wing will find fault with that. Infringing on the rights of illegals by not allowing them to remain in the country or be assisted through life by the tax paying middle class is a huge injustice to humanity..

Just grant them amnesty and attach them to the teat.

Peace...
    that's just what obummer wants, give them amnesty, citizenship and the vote and this i promise will be the begining of the end of the republic! now don't start calling me racist, as most of our ancesters came from some place else unless your a native american indian. i am all for imigration as long as it is done according to the law! if found here illeagly they should be deported and never allowed back in as they are arlready crimminals!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    that's just what obummer wants, give them amnesty, citizenship and the vote and this i promise will be the begining of the end of the republic! now don't start calling me racist, as most of our ancesters came from some place else unless your a native american indian. i am all for imigration as long as it is done according to the law! if found here illeagly they should be deported and never allowed back in as they are arlready crimminals!
    AMEN Brother!... The term Illegal has that connotation and should need no further explanation...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    The nerve of these people. To propose to make being an "illegal immigrant", actually "Illegal". They have some nerve.
    Your starting to get me concerned... Liberal??? And to think I let you sit next to me on the bus to DC...

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    AMEN Brother!... The term Illegal has that connotation and should need no further explanation...

Peace...
    You're absolutely right. Have you noticed each and every news report where the liberals discuss anything about immigration & the law, they never mention the word "ILLEGAL"?
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to HELL!
    (Galatians 1:8)

It all depends on your definition of illegal. Kind of like Clinton and his definition of "is". The liberals have a different dictionary than most of the rest of us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast