National Gun Ban "Reasonable"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Gun Ban "Reasonable"

National Gun Ban "Reasonable"

Here's an interesting read concerning a brief by the U.S. Solicitor General and presented to the SCOTUS for the upcoming DC case.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59770

Thanks for posting. Once again one of our "supposed", pro second amendment presidents has in office all around him anti second amendment/constitution buracrates. This move by the injustice department is just one more of many steps at trying to disarm the citizens. If they ever do we all know what is next. The march toward "1984" may be running a little late but it is still moving in that direction.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I think someone said ," Take them from my cold dead fingers." This may be the plan. In God I trust .

One big water/air tight box, One Shovel, New Grass.. I don't know officer someone broke into my house last night and stole all my guns. I guess they wanted to steal some since theirs would be taken.. Wink Wink. SCOTUS has only one choice and one ruling they could do safetly. All others lead to revolution.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

I couldn't finish reading it. I now need a Phenergan (anti nausea med).
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I vote we all take up a collection to send all these leftist radical liberals, on a one way trip to communist China. They ought to feel right at home there.:)
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    I vote we all take up a collection to send all these leftist radical liberals, on a one way trip to communist China. They ought to feel right at home there.:)
    Huh!! SHAME on you! How inappropriate! The people aren't Maoists . . . They're Marxists! Ship their asses to Russia!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

9. This is disturbing to say the least.

I had seen evidence of this in the Spokane area. I had even heard it from the an employee at a small local store that had also had the same thing happen to them, they no longer sell guns. There is no doubt in my mind that this is part of a larger plan. This is being driven from the top down. I have to ask where is the NRA and other supposedly powerful gun rights lobbiests on this matter? It would appear that the ATF has just decided to wage it's own war here. However I can not see any civil servant doing that with out guidance from above. I am discouraged that the very freedoms I swore an oath to defend are now being whittled away by this agency which appears to be above the law itself.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

10. I must be getting old the previous post was in reference to an article about a gun dealer in Idaho who is in a fight with the ATF. I think the place was Red's trading post in Twin Falls Idaho. It would appear that the ATF is trying to shut down businesses who legally sell guns.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Huh!! SHAME on you! How inappropriate! The people aren't Maoists . . . They're Marxists! Ship their asses to Russia!
    That's all we need is to help out the Russians! Vladimir Putin is already trying to turn back the clock. The Dem's could help him do it in a week!;)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast