Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Doug Gillespie - YOUR FIRED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Doug Gillespie - YOUR FIRED!

(Quoting from Hardballer "Shall not be infringed doesn't mean 'unless you live in Clark County.'") ... or New York State.

NYS law requires, among other infringements, that handgun serial numbers be registered with the county and recorded on the permit BEFORE you take "legal" possession of the handgun from the dealer.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hopalong Cassidy View Post
    (Quoting from Hardballer "Shall not be infringed doesn't mean 'unless you live in Clark County.'") ... or New York State.

NYS law requires, among other infringements, that handgun serial numbers be registered with the county and recorded on the permit BEFORE you take "legal" possession of the handgun from the dealer.
    This is the direct result of good, honest, law-abiding citizens allowing liberals to run roughshod over them. Pulling the proverbial wool over their eyes. We sat by and apathetically allowed illegal statutes, (not laws, there is a difference) to be set in place because they didn't affect my shotgun or my 30.06 etc. or they were "reasonable" or "for the public good"

The time for us to stand up and be counted has come and gone. If we do not make a stand now, it is over. Enough liberal, Lilly-livered, scaredy cats had their say, now it is our turn. Don't put up with this bull pucky any longer. Zero tolerence is the same line of crap. Some kid gets kicked out of school or has his hat or shirt banned because it has a gun on it? What is wrong with conservatives who allow the Constitution to be shredded like it was "just a piece of paper"? Enough.

As for me and mine, Come and take them!

P.S. When I say "we", I mean to exclude those of us who have never given in or given up or been asleep at the wheel or been hornswaggled out of their Constitutional rights. I am talking about those lazy, SOBs who didn't vote, or thought that it wouldn't affect a hunter, or Hey, I give at the DU banquet. Whatever. . .

Hardballer out!
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Doug Gillespie - YOU'RE FIRED

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

5. Modifing the state premption would be the best route. Katrina? Is this guy on crack to think what went on in New Orleans post Katrina was a GOOD THING. Jeeez. That guys got to go.

The problem with voting out gun nazis is that gun owners that vote are the minority. Only half of the people in the U.S. own guns, and not all of them vote. Some that do vote, take the stance that they only have a rifle, so handgun legislation doesn't affect them. Oh, but it affects us all!
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    The problem with voting out gun nazis is that gun owners that vote are the minority. Only half of the people in the U.S. own guns, and not all of them vote. Some that do vote, take the stance that they only have a rifle, so handgun legislation doesn't affect them. Oh, but it affects us all!
    And the solution is to get more people to own guns. Which is why it is important to support groups like the Pinkpistols and the Jews for Preservation of Firearms Ownership

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12