i'm not politicaly correct. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i'm not politicaly correct.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
    WOW...that is the BEST description of political correctness that I've ever seen! Gonna pass it on to my e-mail contacts.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    PC = pony crap

What he said.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well, I AM politically correct in that "I am correct in asserting that most politicians are thieves, liars, and scoundrels". Oh? It doesn't mean that?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

7. Regarding the targets in the office...my boss makes sure we show our targets.
    PC, we do not get paid enough to be PC. I tell me guys, if you do not like how things work, leave your boots at the door and go away.

ANIT PC, sign me up today, LIFETIME GOLD MEMBERSHIP
    Thank you guys and gals for the great thread.

+50

That's great!

That's a great definition! Can I use it on some other websites? I'd be happy to quote.
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

PC, not!

Hey guys, just by virtue of being here we've pretty well staked out our position on PC. I'm not and if you don't like it...
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros9 View Post
    That's a great definition! Can I use it on some other websites? I'd be happy to quote.
    lol!! Author is unknown so be my guest Word has it that it was a winning entry at an annual contest at Texas A&M.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123