i'm not politicaly correct.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm not politicaly correct.

i'm not politicaly correct.

well i was told to take down my photo on the Arkansas tea party patriots. the photo is the same one i use on this site with me and my m-4 because someone complained that it was THREATENING! i explained that it was not threatening as it was not pointed at the camera. i explained to the moderator that i'm from the backwoods of Arkansas and everyone i know owns a firearm, that i'm a service connected disabled veteran. i am a non-violent person as most veterans are because we know what real violence is. i also explained that all dictatorships, be it the soviet union,china or nazi germany. the first thing these dictatorships do is outlaw private gun ownership. that way the people in these countrys take control and all civil and human rights go right down the crapper. i explained that the founding fathers knew exactly right by providing us with the 2nd. ammendment! they knew that one day the american people might come under a dictatorship and that because they included the 2nd.. ammendment to take back our goverment and install new leaders. now i'm about as policitcaly correct as a sledgehammer, but i'm not a sunshine patriot and will not go against my belife's or ethecs to fit in and be accepted by any groupe. i am still a free thinking American and am not going to change who i am or what i belive just to be accepted. when our republic is destoyed i still get to vote!

Good for You

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    well i was told to take down my photo on the Arkansas tea party patriots. the photo is the same one i use on this site with me and my m-4 because someone complained that it was THREATENING! i explained that it was not threatening as it was not pointed at the camera. i explained to the moderator that i'm from the backwoods of Arkansas and everyone i know owns a firearm, that i'm a service connected disabled veteran. i am a non-violent person as most veterans are because we know what real violence is. i also explained that all dictatorships, be it the soviet union,china or nazi germany. the first thing these dictatorships do is outlaw private gun ownership. that way the people in these countrys take control and all civil and human rights go right down the crapper. i explained that the founding fathers knew exactly right by providing us with the 2nd. ammendment! they knew that one day the american people might come under a dictatorship and that because they included the 2nd.. ammendment to take back our goverment and install new leaders. now i'm about as policitcaly correct as a sledgehammer, but i'm not a sunshine patriot and will not go against my belife's or ethecs to fit in and be accepted by any groupe. i am still a free thinking American and am not going to change who i am or what i belive just to be accepted. when our republic is destoyed i still get to vote!
    I am not PC either...I just cant wrap my mind around enough phobias to be pc.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

"... Arms ... discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.... Horrid mischief would ensue were (the law-abiding) deprived the use of them."
- Thomas Paine

Well than paint me incorrect also cause I love guns... I was told that it was not a good idea to hang my perfect target in my cube at work... I hit the bulls-eye dead center with my .45 at 25' first shot!!!

I was so proud...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I am not PC either...I just cant wrap my mind around enough phobias to be pc.
    IMO, being branded "politically correct" is a badge of honor.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    IMO, being branded "politically correct" is a badge of honor.
    Sorry, CWM. I strive with every fiber of my being to be politically INcorrect. It is much more important to be honest in my perception and definition of the world around me. Being "politically correct" would require me to blur my vision, ignore reality, prepare myself for assimilation.

PC is WRONG! And is killing our society!
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Well than paint me incorrect also cause I love guns... I was told that it was not a good idea to hang my perfect target in my cube at work... I hit the bulls-eye dead center with my .45 at 25' first shot!!!

I was so proud...

Peace...
    Some of the Project Managers at work used to be quite demanding. Then one day I put two targets on my office cork board. One was from the rifle, one from my pistols. I never said anything, and didn't do it for that reason, but certain people got much more polite.

I would take great offense if anyone called me politically correct. In fact I am the antithesis of politically correct. Hey, perhaps we could start a politically incorrect club.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. Hey, perhaps we could start a politically incorrect club.(SNIP) from HK4U.

Hey, Put me down for charter membership!

Does PC=REDNECK??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast