The Obama Deception

Thread: The Obama Deception

Exclamation The Obama Deception

This is long but a good watch...LEARN FROM IT WHAT YOU CAN BEFORE IT GETS PULLED!!!

The Obama Deception
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

wolfhunter Guest
    Very interesting. Downloading to keep now.

Many years ago I was puzzled as to why things were happening as they were in the country and the world. A lot of things just did not make sense. Did not add up. Then one day I found a book to read. The name of the book was "None dare call it conspiracy". Once I read it I begin to understand. There are two major views of history, the accidental view and the conspiratorial view. Once someone can get past worrying about being labeled a conspiracy theorist and take a real look at what has and is happening everything then begins to make more sense. I have not been a teenager in high school going trough pier pressure for a long time. I care not what labels are put on me or what anyone thinks of me so that makes it easy for me to accept things as they are and not what others want them to be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Many years ago I was puzzled as to why things were happening as they were in the country and the world. A lot of things just did not make sense. Did not add up. Then one day I found a book to read. The name of the book was "None dare call it conspiracy". Once I read it I begin to understand. There are two major views of history, the accidental view and the conspiratorial view. Once someone can get past worrying about being labeled a conspiracy theorist and take a real look at what has and is happening everything then begins to make more sense. I have not been a teenager in high school going trough pier pressure for a long time. I care not what labels are put on me or what anyone thinks of me so that makes it easy for me to accept things as they are and not what others want them to be.
    When we're young we learn, when we're old we understand.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones (producer) but he has put together a great compilation of information and actual clips of
    what people have actual said themselves. Bottom line --- he's right. Those who refuse to heed the many warnings given
    all of us are going to wake up very, very confused and surprised one day and wonder "what happened". We won't be one
    of those!
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!