SCOTUS Rules Cross Doesn't Violate Constitution

Thread: SCOTUS Rules Cross Doesn't Violate Constitution

SCOTUS Rules Cross Doesn't Violate Constitution

At least we have one win. The SCOTUS ruled that a white cross meant as a veteran memorial doesn't violate the Constitution.

High court rules cross doesn't violate separation of church and state - CNN.com

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    At least we have one win. The SCOTUS ruled that a white cross meant as a veteran memorial doesn't violate the Constitution.

High court rules cross doesn't violate separation of church and state - CNN.com
    I'm glad to hear this, the government needs to stay out of the business of dictating and judging personal belief. That cross honors brave heroes without causing harm to anyone. Whether or not you believe in a religion and its symbols has nothing to do with respecting what a memorial represents.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

This is a good start, but I am afraid that the aclu is not going to let this rest. They have a anti-Christian agenda, period.

Supreme Court Sends Mojave Desert Cross Case Back To Lower Court | American Civil Liberties Union

"Although we're disappointed by today's decision, we're encouraged that the case is not over. We will continue to argue that the land transfer did not remedy the violation of the Establishment Clause."
    Give it a rest aclu, you lost get over it..
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    The aclu is a violation of my sensibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    The aclu is a violation of my sensibilities.
    The ACLU is a violation period.... of everything decent
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League