Why do people say you need to invest in Gold? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do people say you need to invest in Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    If your self esteem and personal integrity are low enough to consider this option, I'd say you're neither sheep nor sheepdog, to use a common analogy.
    Sounds more like snake to me. Just the kinda critter the rest of us sheepdogs will be keeping an eye out for.

Although I will say, from a solely pragmatic POV, this option is the most efficient use of resources (assuming one doesn't get one's head blown off when trying to relieve others of their precious metal).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

3. im a sheepdog too,but i don't think gold would work good for a currancy,when the dodo hits the fan, its price will be way to high to use for anything,how do you cut it up for smaller purchses ?,canned food,gas,oil,water,grain,seeds,,will be worth more,,plus how much gold are you going to carry around?

if things get so bad that anarchy is the action of the day ,gold won't matter ,just as diamonds and platinum etc. but until then you can't deny it's solid ,present value. i made$ 6000. in 18 months with mine and the more obama scares the world the more it will rise.
    dont buy american bullion because it must be reorted and can be confiscated by the fed. it has happened i believe in the 30's. go swiss or south africn.
    soon it will be to high to buy unless your rich. it won't level out until it hits $4000.an ounce in about 36 months. jmo.
    NEVER FORGET 9*11*01

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12