America is a Christian Nation - Page 101
Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    This Government site is very interesting it was updated Oct. 23, 2014. United States of America
    Attachment 12740
    Didn't have to go any further to raise the pure bull crap flag.

It is hosted on a site deagel.com which has the following registration information.
    Registrant Name: Gas Deagel
    Registrant Organization: Gas Deagel
    Registrant Street: 108, Gran via
    Registrant City: Roses
    Registrant State/Province: NA
    Registrant Postal Code: 17480
    Registrant Country: ES
    Registrant Phone: +34.972255221
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:

In case this is greek to you the person registering the site, Gas Deagel, apparently lives in a coastal town in Spain

Government site.............. yea, that is rich

Attachment 12739
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    HUH? WTF are your talking about?

Best guess is that you are making some lame and willfully ignorant attempt to paint atheists as muslim sympathizers...
    I am talking about the fact that the atheist activists like "freedom from religion" attack Christianity with a vengeance, bringing lawsuits against schools for perceived atrocities (like allowing the freedom of religion protected by the Constitution), the mere presence of a cross or a nativity scene, and a number of other things because it offends them that others are allowed the freedom of their beliefs. BUT, you cannot show one case where they have brought similar litigation against any muslim BS like the one in the article. If a textbook explained Christianity to the extent that this one "explains" (promotes) Islam, they would have a collective head explosion.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I am talking about the fact that the atheist activists like "freedom from religion" attack Christianity with a vengeance, bringing lawsuits against schools for perceived atrocities (like allowing the freedom of religion protected by the Constitution), the mere presence of a cross or a nativity scene, and a number of other things because it offends them that others are allowed the freedom of their beliefs. BUT, you cannot show one case where they have brought similar litigation against any muslim BS like the one in the article. If a textbook explained Christianity to the extent that this one "explains" (promotes) Islam, they would have a collective head explosion.
    Nope, just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society.

I don't give a crap about some fairy tale nativity scene, but I sure as hell mind that the ignorance of the bible is being forced on everyone through laws. You would be raging at the top of your lungs if islamic sharia law was being forced on you, all while you try to do the same damn thing with the so called laws of your book of fairy tales.

And NO, the fact that candy azzes are too eff'in scared to tell the muslims to eff off is not my doing. You ain't hanging that on me, and your sure as hell don't get a buy to use it as a justification for your flavor of bull excrement. Personally I'd tell them, and every other sect/cult based on fairy tales the to eff off and stick it up their collective azz's.

You are almost there, for you deny the existence of thousands of gods, and recognize the danger the believes of those gods pose, only one to go.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You ain't hanging that on me, and your sure as hell don't get a buy to use it as a justification for your flavor of bull excrement. .
    You just said "hell". Well now is not that interesting.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Nope, just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society.

I don't give a crap about some fairy tale nativity scene, but I sure as hell mind that the ignorance of the bible is being forced on everyone through laws. You would be raging at the top of your lungs if islamic sharia law was being forced on you, all while you try to do the same damn thing with the so called laws of your book of fairy tales.

What ignorance of the Bible are you talking about these are the 8 Commandments that may be covered by law which ones do you want removed?

Honor your father and your mother.

You shall not murder. (Includes abortion)

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

Are there any laws covering these 4 Commandments?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make idols.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

The difference between Christians and atheists, Christians have never been afraid to die for their belief, how many atheists do you know can say the same thing.

As whodat says, atheist would rather complain about a cross or a nativity scene.

If ISIS comes to America your safest place is behind a Christian.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    You just said "hell". Well now is not that interesting.
    Because I knew that if I said **** that it would show up as a string of ****'s. simply working with in the PC restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    What ignorance of the Bible are you talking about these are the 8 Commandments that may be covered by law which ones do you want removed?

Honor your father and your mother.

You shall not murder. (Includes abortion)

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

Are there any laws covering these 4 Commandments?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make idols.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

The difference between Christians and atheists, Christians have never been afraid to die for their belief, how many atheists do you know can say the same thing.

As whodat says, atheist would rather complain about a cross or a nativity scene.

If ISIS comes to America your safest place is behind a Christian.
    Let's take a closer look at your rules, again.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
    2. You shall not make idols. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
    3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
    4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
    5. Honor your father and your mother. - NOPE no civil law mandating this behavior, and many abusive parents should not be honored. Respect is earned, never given.
    6. You shall not murder. and law in every other country/society on the planet.
    7. You shall not commit adultery. - NOPE (a crime in 23 states, but nothing at the federal level) and never enforced
    8. You shall not steal. and law in every other country/society on the planet
    9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. NOPE to vague Lying to a cop, or under oath, is a crime, but otherwise there's no law against lying, and of course cops are trained to lie to trick people.
    10. You shall not covet. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.

You really have a counting problem, there are only 2 that are written into mans laws, and they exist in every single country and society on the entire planet, nothing to do with this silly list.

The safest place if ISIS comes here is behind the sights of my guns. And you will be damn glad to have an atheist, especially one that is a pretty good shot on your side.

To die for your fairy tale, the ultimate in stupidity. To defend one self from the hate and ignorance of a fairy tale is self-defense, be the foe some loon that wants 72 virgins or some bastard that just wants my stuff.

9. I might need to reconsider my longstanding conviction that there is no god, there never was a jesus, and that all religion is comforting myth ("opiate for the masses"). I had a profound revelation: I have had a genuine crucifix over my doors and windows for the past year and prayed every night for my own safety. Not once has a vampire tried to gain entrance. Therefore, religion works and this is absolute scientific proof of god and his good will and of the efficacy of prayer.

Hey mooslims, suck on THIS!
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I might need to reconsider my longstanding conviction that there is no god, there never was a jesus, and that all religion is comforting myth ("opiate for the masses"). I had a profound revelation: I have had a genuine crucifix over my doors and windows for the past year and prayed every night for my own safety. Not once has a vampire tried to gain entrance. Therefore, religion works and this is absolute scientific proof of god and his good will and of the efficacy of prayer.
    I know your feelings in this matter but, I still have to comment. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7/