America is a Christian Nation - Page 102
Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I know your feelings in this matter but, I still have to comment. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7/
    So nosreme have your looked outside to see if any demons are stalking you

The Mormons might be walking up the driveway at any moment now.

After all, slavery is good, gays are bad, and snakes talk....... who could mock that?

But at least with the crucifix you are vampire proof, and you might want to hang some garlic around to ward off werewolves.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I know your feelings in this matter but, I still have to comment. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7/
    I suppose it was mockery...no different than the tsunami of same by the Conspicuous Christians here who indulge in it WRT athiests, Christians who read the Bible differently than they do, and Islamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post

The difference between Christians and atheists, Christians have never been afraid to die for their belief, how many atheists do you know can say the same thing.
    An atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is.

Life Is Good.

~ Abortion Is The Number One Cause Of Death In The United States ~
    (57 Million Murdered Children & Counting )
    God Bless America??
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

" just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society"

You really have a counting problem, there are only 2 that are written into mans laws, and they exist in every single country and society on the entire planet, nothing to do with this silly list.

To die for your fairy tale, the ultimate in stupidity.

If I can't count, you just proved my point that Christians don't force anything on anyone.

This is what I believe and if you wish not to believe I doubt if any Christian will behead you for not converting.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
    Maker of heaven and earth.
    And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
    who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
    born of the virgin Mary,
    suffered under Pontius Pilate,
    was crucified, dead and buried.
    On the third day He rose from the dead.
    Ascended into heaven
    and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
    For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son
    And whosoever believeth in him shall not perish
    But have ever lasting life.

Have a great day my friend.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

After all, slavery is good, gays are bad, and snakes talk....... who could mock that?

I doubt if you will find any Christian that believes that slavery was good, we do believe Marriage if between an man and a woman, and as far as I know Jesus never talked to a snake.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    If I can't count, you just proved my point that Christians don't force anything on anyone.

This is what I believe and if you wish not to believe I doubt if any Christian will behead you for not converting...
    Unlike mooslims and atheists. Mooslims will behead you. I do not understand how some atheist can call themselves American. They want their freedoms, but will piss and moan about you having yours. And whether or not they want to believe it, atheism is a religion. They just believe themselves to be God.-
    -
    In the beginning there was nothing, then BANG, everything stared growing out of nothing. But your beliefs are stupid...
    Chief

There are many antagonists against religion today and that has been foretold by the Bible, that book some would deny. I can't come close to understanding why they will not believe and why they became so hostile toward God in the first place. I would truly like to understand why they refuse to believe and their rationale. To have such outright hostility toward God, a figure they say who doesn't exist is beyond comprehension. If He doesn't exist, why do they foam at the mouth when He is mentioned by others who do believe? Why deny the existence of Jesus when His existence has been verified through writings, official documents of the time, that He not only did exist but was crucified? Historical documents, which have been authenticated and of which copies exist, should be sufficient to satisfy the more learned skeptics.
    There is one sure-fire method of proving to atheists that God does exist and the Bible has been right all along. Jesus, personally foretold of the things that would happen in the last days, a couple of thousand years ago. One thing that has always gotten my attention is the beheading of Christians who would profess their faith in Him in the last days. That is happening right now around the world. It has started here also and will undoubtedly increase with the passage of time. When the New World Order is finally initiated, the one world government and religion instituted, the taking of the mark of the beast (666) or some variation of it made mandatory and other restrictions made, it will finally dawn on unbelievers that it is time to tuck their heads between their legs and kiss their rear end goodbye. When you see beheadings of Christians, the NWO will rationalize it as them being terrorists, enemies of society or some such other BS and the Christians forced the NWO to kill them to prevent them from infecting society. The blame will be placed on Christians , Jews and any others who believe in God. That is exactly what is written in the Bible and, when you see it happening, you will be unable to deny God. I believe the full-fledged atheist will scoff at this happening right now but, will they scoff when they see it up close and personal? Will they then realize that the mark of the beast they voluntarily took condemned them to hell, a place they have denied the existence of? It is impossible for me to say anything that will change the mind of an atheist. Their deception is too strong for them to consider they have been deceived but I truly wish something would happen to show them God is not make believe, that they still have an opportunity to go to Him for salvation. That opportunity will not last much longer!

OG most of the turmoil in the world today you are trying to sell as biblical prophesy is not happening because the bible says so, but because of the hate and ignorance of religions. The only sure fire thing it shows is that religion is the greatest threat to civilization that exists.

Sorry it so upsets you that your argument doesn't hold water with anyone that is not already indoctrinated into the nonsense of gods, demons, heaven, hell and all the other nonsensical trappings of your religion. Why do you expect an atheist to buy into this, when in fact you do not buy into the nonsense of other religions, and probably look at their 72 virgins and other fantasies, just like I view yours, and theirs.

After all, you have rejected thousands of gods and religions as myth, delusions, etc., only one more to go. I'm only one small step ahead of you, as I reject all of them, vs. your 99.97%
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Blog Entries

Sticklebacks and still Sticklebacks

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    -
    In the beginning there was nothing, then BANG, everything stared growing out of nothing. But your beliefs are stupid...
    A church group gave me a DVD Evolution vs. God at the Paul Bunyan Festival a couple weeks ago.

Atheist Biology, and Anthropology Professors were interviewed.

Remember the experts are still looking missing link, and Sticklebacks and still Sticklebacks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Remember the experts are still looking missing link
    "Missing link" is a creationist fabrication, not a scientific concept.