America is a Christian Nation - Page 105
Page 105 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

No...your thoughts alone not mine. I do not wish.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

I find that all who deny the existence of God always explain away things that Christians believe in by using science to say that there is no God. But I have to ask, "Who wrote the laws of the universe, physics and nature?"

Please do not use the excuse that the laws are the laws because that is the way things work!

But if you do use that then I have to ask, "Why is that the law and Who made things work under these laws?"

To me there is to much order in the universe, physics and nature for these very laws to "just happened"! It is my belief that these laws were written by God! So to me every time you use science to try to prove that God does not exist, you are really proving that He does in fact exist!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I find that all who deny the existence of God always explain away things that Christians believe in by using science to say that there is no God. But I have to ask, "Who wrote the laws of the universe, physics and nature?"

Please do not use the excuse that the laws are the laws because that is the way things work!

But if you do use that then I have to ask, "Why is that the law and Who made things work under these laws?"

To me there is to much order in the universe, physics and nature for these very laws to "just happened"! It is my belief that these laws were written by God! So to me every time you use science to try to prove that God does not exist, you are really proving that He does in fact exist!!!!!
    Science really scares you doesn't it, especially when it explains what theists commonly file under "god magic". And your circular logic shows what a tiny circle or illogical tail chasing you engage in.

Attachment 12828
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    No...your thoughts alone not mine. I do not wish.

Sorry but you do, you likely call it praying, but it amounts to nothing more than wishing. And often the theist offers up selfish prayers, mere the adult version of writing a letter to Santa.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Sorry but you do, you likely call it praying, but it amounts to nothing more than wishing. And often the theist offers up selfish prayers, mere the adult version of writing a letter to Santa.
    Dear Santa, Would you please take XD off your "Been Good" list for this year. He has been a baaaaad boy. A lump of coal would be sufficient.
    Thank you,

Oldgrunt (a believer)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No wrong once again XD. It is right there for all to see...What you say are your thoughts and your beliefs not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Dear Santa, Would you please take XD off your "Been Good" list for this year. He has been a baaaaad boy. A lump of coal would be sufficient.
    Thank you,

Oldgrunt (a believer)

I have XD blocked, not worth the effort.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

9. Atheism is a mental illness........................................... ........

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    I have XD blocked, not worth the effort.
    How the childish deal with a differing point of view.

Attachment 12831

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Atheism is a mental illness........................................... ........
    Another crushing insult from yet another persons inability to defend their views with reason or facts.