America is a Christian Nation - Page 109
Page 109 of 156 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

  1. #1081
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    Heaven and earth are contrary to one another.. so they live in conflict and one can't see real life (Jesus Christ) because it doesn't know Him. Colossians 3:1 NLT Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand.
    .
    Your point is??


    Life Is Good.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  2.   
  3. #1082
    Speaking of incessant yapping from the poor person that lacks the ability to bring anything but intolerance well seasoned with name calling to a discussion. So run to the end of your chain and bark you hate, it is only a demonstration your inability to deal with different viewpoints and those that dare to disagree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. Being of his father the devil, XD40scinNC has a very close alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate, XD40scinNC partakes of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of his father the devil. The truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that gets hit barks the loudest. So here we have XD40scinNC' being hit with the rock, and the reason for his rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies him. XD40scinNC's only hope is that there is no afterlife, his greatest fear is that there is. The sole purpose of XD40scinNC's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible and insulting believers. XD40scinNC fulfills Bible prophecy everyday as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". As we can see, XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    XD40scinNC, fulfills Bible prophecy everyday as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". As usual,XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. As we can see, XD40scinNC, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Once again XD40scinNC fulfills Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". As usual,XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. As we can see, XD40scinNC, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And again XD40scinNC fulfills Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". As usual,XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. And again as we can see, XD40scinNC, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Everyday XD40scinNC, an awful state of degenerate, fulfills Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". As usual,XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. And again as we can see, XD40scinNC, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And again, everyday XD40scinNC, an awful state of degenerate, fulfills Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. And again as we can see, XD40scinNC, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    XD40scinNC thrives by being a parasite on Christianity and likes to target the shortcomings of individuals. XD40scinNC never passes up a chance to fulfill Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. So again, as we can see, XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    XD40scinNC thrives by being a parasite on Christianity and likes to target the shortcomings of individuals. XD40scinNC never passes up a chance to fulfill Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. So again, as we can see, XD40scinNC, a Rabid Spawn of Satan, in the essence of his father the devil will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The only truth you presented is in the one "picture" above. I don't throw stones/rocks, I only present truth. However, the truth that I present is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, like the pack you roam around in. And like I've said before the dog that gets hit BARKS the loudest. So here once again , as usual we have you, XD40scinNC' being hit with the rock, and the reason for your rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies you.Your only hope is that there is no afterlife, your greatest fear is that there is. The sole purpose of your pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible and insulting believers. You never pass up an opportunity to fulfill Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". Being a Rabid Spawn of Satan, and in the essence of your father the devil, as is your usual, your hatred gets in the way of common sense. So again as we can see..
    XD40scinNC will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #1083
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Speaking of incessant yapping from the poor person that lacks the ability to bring anything but intolerance well seasoned with name calling to a discussion. So run to the end of your chain and bark you hate, it is only a demonstration your inability to deal with different viewpoints and those that dare to disagree with you.
    The truth that I present is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, like the pack XD40scinNC roams around in. And like I've said before the dog that gets hit BARKS the loudest. So here once again , as usual XD40scinNC' being hit with the rock, and the reason for his rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies him. His only hope is that there is no afterlife, his greatest fear is that there is. The sole purpose of XD40scinNC's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible and insulting believers. He never passes up an opportunity to fulfill Bible prophecy as a last days scoffer, or "mocker". Being a Rabid Spawn of Satan, and in the essence of his father the devil, his hatred gets in the way of common sense. So again as we can see XD40scinNC for the rabid dog he is...

    Originally Posted by XD40scinNC
    America is a Christian Nation-yap-yap-yap.jpg
    Originally Posted by XD40scinNC
    America is a Christian Nation-mccain_ankle_biter-copy.jpg

    ...will never go away or shut up, he will simply continue to "BARK" his rage and foolishly waste our time.


    Life Is Good.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  5. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Your point is??
    When I read "compromised living" it struck a cord and made me think of the conflict in folks lives. Thought of why to set my sights and the new life Christ has given me. Colossians 3:1

    [/QUOTE]The saddest part is that most in the church have failed their families, friends, and neighbors by their silence and by their compromised living. The Bible says, "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?[/QUOTE] So true!

    Matt. 12:37 "The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you"
    Jeremiah 23:28 "Let the prophet who has a dream tell the dream, but let him who has my Word speak my Word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat? declares the Lord

    Faithfully!

    I...we have failed as leaders. Today is a new day!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I see you still have noting to contribute............... sad
    Just helping you out.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

  7. #1086
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    When I read "compromised living" it struck a cord and made me think of the conflict in folks lives. Thought of why to set my sights and the new life Christ has given me. Colossians 3:1
    The saddest part is that most in the church have failed their families, friends, and neighbors by their silence and by their compromised living. The Bible says, "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?[/QUOTE] So true!

    Matt. 12:37 "The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you"
    Jeremiah 23:28 "Let the prophet who has a dream tell the dream, but let him who has my Word speak my Word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat? declares the Lord

    Faithfully!

    I...we have failed as leaders. Today is a new day![/QUOTE]


    Understood, thanks.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  8. #1087
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    XD, you need an education. You're arguing with educated people about what they've been taught in graduate school. According to you, your parents ere atheists... thus your beliefs. Tried to make you understand there's an entire world history you don't know. If I were your professor would you argue the course syllabus. I'm done. Get educated. Don't argue hat you believe to be true about world history against an education.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  9. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    XD, you need an education. You're arguing with educated people about what they've been taught in graduate school. According to you, your parents ere atheists... thus your beliefs. Tried to make you understand there's an entire world history you don't know. If I were your professor would you argue the course syllabus. I'm done. Get educated. Don't argue hat you believe to be true about world history against an education.
    Oh my, the desperation must be kicking in now to play your sheep skin card.

    No, I don't have a prestigius sheep skin on the wall, but life has given me an education you can't buy from any ivy covered building. I also retired comfortably at age 55 without one. Nor am I impressed by those that trot it out to prove their intelligence, as during my life education I have met many the educated idiot.

    OBTW, I have taught part time at a college for the last 13 years since my retirement for something to do, and I enjoy engaging with students.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #1089
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    ...Nor am I impressed by those that trot it out to prove their intelligence, as during my life education I have met many the educated idiot.
    A degree does not necessarily make one smart. As I am pursuing one right now though, I can tell you that the classes required do force you to study issues in depth (from all sides) that you may not otherwise be subjected to. A class on religion, for example, presents all arguments for and against the beliefs of many religions (Christian, muslim, Hindu etc.) but does not "sign you up" for any of them. It allows you to have an educated conversation on the topic by being well versed in both sides of an argument, rather than just being well versed in one argument and its rhetoric against the opposing arguments.
    -
    Your argument against college is the same as your argument against religion - "I'm doing fine without it". Fair enough?
    -
    Your attempted belittling of those that believe differently is what shows your ignorance, not your lack of a degree.
    Chief

  11. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    A degree does not necessarily make one smart. As I am pursuing one right now though, I can tell you that the classes required do force you to study issues in depth (from all sides) that you may not otherwise be subjected to. A class on religion, for example, presents all arguments for and against the beliefs of many religions (Christian, muslim, Hindu etc.) but does not "sign you up" for any of them. It allows you to have an educated conversation on the topic by being well versed in both sides of an argument, rather than just being well versed in one argument and its rhetoric against the opposing arguments.
    -
    Your argument against college is the same as your argument against religion - "I'm doing fine without it". Fair enough?
    -
    Your attempted belittling of those that believe differently is what shows your ignorance, not your lack of a degree.
    First it is not an argument against a college degree, and today it is more essential then ever.

    Nor does any of that change the fact I have met some highly educated idiots, and some very intelligent people with a limited education. I am not impressed by sheep skin, in fact the only ones I really care about are hanging on the wall in my doctors office.

    And the greatest warning flag is when a person wears their degree or religion on the sleeve as if it created some magical aurora or magical powers. Granted a degree takes work and determination especially if completed later in life, and I do not belittle that, as I see the effort many of my current and past students have put into the effort, but nothing that most people can't accomplish given the opportunity. Hell George Bush has a Ivy League degree, yet demonstrates very little intelligence. He is a shrewd conniving opportunist, but certainly not above mediocre intelligence.

    The information about the degree belongs on your resume, your signature in business, if appropriate, and on your office wall if in a professional setting like doctor, dentist, etc. To pull it out in some attempt to win a debate, desperation.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Similar Threads

  1. Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Obama & The Progressives Planned Destruction of America...
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:32 PM
  4. Is America No Longer a Christian Nation?
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast