America is a Christian Nation - Page 123
Page 123 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

  1. #1221
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    And this list came from?
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    but the reality is: Which Reality?
    • 13th in starting a business
    • 47th in freedom of the press As compared to Zimbabwe or other countries with no press? The freedom of our press to distort facts and sell it to the public is the ultimate freedom
    • 20th in international trade
    • 15th in dealing with debt insolvency
    • 10th in economic freedom
    • 25th among developing countries to be a mother
    • 21st in freedom from corruption
    • 24th in perceived honesty
    • 39th in income inequality Capitalism is a b!tch, move to a socialist country if you want equality
    • 89th in percentage of children who have been vaccinated
    • 47th in infant survival Abortion...nuff said
    • 50th in life expectancy I wonder if this factors in abortion as well
    • 169th in GNP growth
    • 12th in GDP per capita
    • 102nd in unemployment
    • 142nd in infrastructure investment
    • 192nd in debt relative to GDP BS, unless there are only 192 countries being considered, We have to be the worst.
    • 79th in industrial production
    • 192nd (dead last) in net trade of goods and services
    Chief

  2.   
  3. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Wrong, It's my damn business if I am funding it. And guess what? The Supreme Court agrees.
    You are paying for that prime cut of meat purchased with an EBT card, probably while they also buy cigarettes and beer with cash, yet the Hyde Amendment has prevented federal tax dollars from being used to pay for abortions for the past 30 years.

    OBTW, do you have a clue whom you are raging against? Atheists didn't introduce and pass these laws, for there is not a single atheist in congress. The reality is that with the bigotry and bias of christianity, there is now way for a christian to vote for an atheists, no matter how corrupt and incompetent the theist candidate may be. Funny, in a sad way, how theists ignore the reality that many in there den are some of the vilest, most dishonest and corrupt people on the planet.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #1223
    At the end of the day it is all about Jesus, just as it is with this thread and America. Jesus is the reason for the season.

    sinful nature is always hostile to God....

  5. #1224
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    ...yet the Hyde Amendment has prevented federal tax dollars from being used to pay for abortions for the past 30 years.
    Do I have to repeat myself for you to understand? Obamacare nullified that. A federal mandate that my money pay for abortions is the same as taking my tax dollars to pay for it. Wake up!
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    ...OBTW, do you have a clue whom you are raging against?
    I am not raging against anyone. You are the one who, for some reason, brought abortion into a discussion about religion.
    Chief

  6. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Do I have to repeat myself for you to understand? Obamacare nullified that. A federal mandate that my money pay for abortions is the same as taking my tax dollars to pay for it. Wake up!

    I am not raging against anyone. You are the one who, for some reason, brought abortion into a discussion about religion.
    Please show us where precisely in the law it says your tax dollars pay for abortion procedures?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Do I have to repeat myself for you to understand? Obamacare nullified that. A federal mandate that my money pay for abortions is the same as taking my tax dollars to pay for it. Wake up!

    I am not raging against anyone. You are the one who, for some reason, brought abortion into a discussion about religion.
    Again, Why is XD40 not blocked on most folks?
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

  8. #1227
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Please show us where precisely in the law it says your tax dollars pay for abortion procedures?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app
    Last try, then I'm blocking you for your obtuseness (and XD40 as well, I think you are the same person with different accounts). Obamacare was deemed legal by the supreme court. It was deemed legal because if I refuse to sign up, I am not FINED (unconstitutional) I am TAXED. Hence noncompliance (not supporting the abortion mandate of the federal government) results in a TAX that will then pay for the abortion I wouldn't support. Simply bowing to the fed and buying an Obama approved healthcare plan is simply paying the tax in advance, because the exorbitant cost of the new plans is directly derived from having to pay for things you would not choose for your own policy (abortion, eldercare, pregnancy etc.)
    Chief

  9. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I am not raging against anyone. You are the one who, for some reason, brought abortion into a discussion about religion.
    No, I did not bring abortion into the discussion about religion, the self-professed christians did that. Looking back in posts over the last month, it's a pretty close race between you, Debray, and BC1 that brought it up first, and continues to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Where Anyone including Obama or any of his non-Christian Communist friends are prohibited from allowing the free exercise of our faith whether it be paying for their abortions or placing a cross in a public location where the majority of Americans agree it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Wrong again, Hobby Lobby et.al. did not want to be the instrument of that abortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Fine, but don't ask me to pay for your abortion. Don't shove it don my throat.
    BC1 has failed, would you care to tell me which atheists have successfully pushed abortion into our laws as they exist today? Yea, you can't because the faux christians in power have created the existing laws.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Again, Why is XD40 not blocked on most folks?
    I blocked XD40C and Gryhounnd. Good move whodat2710!

  11. #1230
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No, I did not bring abortion into the discussion about religion, the self-professed christians did that. Looking back in posts over the last month, it's a pretty close race between you, Debray, and BC1 that brought it up first, and continues to do so.
    BC1 has failed, would you care to tell me which atheists have successfully pushed abortion into our laws as they exist today? Yea, you can't because the faux christians in power have created the existing laws.
    Obviously, mine was a reply to someone. You maybe? As for your argument about no Atheists inhabiting Congress, To be a Christian you have to BELIEVE in something. 90% of those elected profess to be Christians because they think that is what America wants to hear. They also profess to lower your taxes, raise your wages, reduce the size of government, build a pipeline, stop a pipeline, or a thousand other things they think you want to hear to get elected. Obamacare was passed with entirely Democratic support, none of whom even skirt the edges of conservatism, in fact, they are the ones who label us "Bible Thumpers" as terrorists.
    Chief

Similar Threads

  1. Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Obama & The Progressives Planned Destruction of America...
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:32 PM
  4. Is America No Longer a Christian Nation?
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast