America is a Christian Nation - Page 124
Page 124 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Last try, then I'm blocking you for your obtuseness (and XD40 as well, I think you are the same person with different accounts).
    That's a sad comment on your ability to deal with those with different views, and based on the CPO's I knew during my time in the Navy, they didn't fade from anything.

An no, this is my only account on this forum, but if you choose to hide and run, please do, even though none of the CPO's I knew and respected when I was in the Navy would slink away from a difference of opinion, but whatever floats your dinghy.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That's a sad comment on your ability to deal with those with different views, and based on the CPO's I knew during my time in the Navy, they didn't fade from anything.

An no, this is my only account on this forum, but if you choose to hide and run, please do, even though none of the CPO's I knew and respected when I was in the Navy would slink away from a difference of opinion, but whatever floats your dinghy.
    Actually, as a Chief I have learned when to stop beating my head against a wall. When the same wall keeps presenting itself time after time you either remove the wall, or remove yourself from the proximity of the wall. I have no problem with you having a differing opinion. I have a problem that when presented with facts you choose to ignore them and keep arguing.
    Chief

4. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Please show us where precisely in the law it says your tax dollars pay for abortion procedures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app
    "This secrecy clause requires insurance companies to bury the abortion surcharge in the summary of benefits so Americans shopping for an insurance plan on the exchange won't know about the abortion surcharge until they sign up for coverage -- and even then they could easily miss the fine print," the congressman said in a statement. "Undoubtedly many enrollees will be shocked when they get a bill for the Obama abortion surcharge. Once enrolled, even pro-life Americans will be forced to pay for other people's abortions."
    Obamacare 'Abortion Surcharge': The Facts Behind The Rumor
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

~ Abortion Is The Number One Cause Of Death In The United States ~
    (57 Million American Mothers Have Murdered Their Children Since 1973)
    America Is A Christian nation???

Life Is Good.

MARANATHA!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Last try, then I'm blocking you for your obtuseness (and XD40 as well, I think you are the same person with different accounts). Obamacare was deemed legal by the supreme court. It was deemed legal because if I refuse to sign up, I am not FINED (unconstitutional) I am TAXED. Hence noncompliance (not supporting the abortion mandate of the federal government) results in a TAX that will then pay for the abortion I wouldn't support. Simply bowing to the fed and buying an Obama approved healthcare plan is simply paying the tax in advance, because the exorbitant cost of the new plans is directly derived from having to pay for things you would not choose for your own policy (abortion, eldercare, pregnancy etc.)
    Talk about obtuse, I said WHERE not why. I want chapter, page or paragraph not talking points. You're obviously spouting back talking points you tea party buddies told you. I want references otherwise you're just a baboon who can type.

What I find the saddest is the fact that like Karl Rove in 2012, when u are presented with a little inconvenient reality you put your fingers in your ears and pretend ignoring what u don't like will make it go away. You're the worst kind of conservative there is. Well go ahead little boy, gather up your toys and go on home and cry to mommy. Mean old liberals were throwing facts at me again. :-(

Oh & I am not XD40, as if I'd carry a springfield....I'm a S&W man thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

Blog Entries

For All My Christian Friend others Please Ignore

For All My Christian Friend others Please Ignore, and they think this isn't a Christian Nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=f7baFMmSv4k
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    For All My Christian Friend others Please Ignore, and they think this isn't a Christian Nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=f7baFMmSv4k
    Okay, Americans sing Christmas Carols, we get it. It doesn't change the fact that our founding fathers knew that theology and governance don't mix well. They kept the government out of church, and other than a perfunctory nod to a creator, kept the church out of government. It needs to stay that way.

Blog Entries
    Grey, Can you let Obama know.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

10. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Okay, Americans sing Christmas Carols, we get it. It doesn't change the fact that our founding fathers knew that theology and governance don't mix well. They kept the government out of church, and other than a perfunctory nod to a creator, kept the church out of government. It needs to stay that way.
    The US Constitution only says that a government cannot establish or mandate a religion, (as the Church of England did). There is nothing in the Constitution that says the government can stop any religion, or show preferential treatment to a religion. You might want to tell Obama this as it is clear he shows preferential treatment to Muslims. He cancelled the National Day of Prayer and brought in Muslims to allow them to use taxpayer funded government facilities to be used for their celebration of their Islamic religion.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Really, and which elected atheists have pass legislation that forces "us" to pay for these abortions?

I eagerly await your list, no matter how short it will be!
    Obamacare and Hobby Lobby
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS