America is a Christian Nation - Page 129
Page 129 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

America is a Christian Nation-twice.jpg
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Looks like atheists really aren't the only ones guilty of trying to stretch the law to suit their own ends. In this case I say good. Creationism is not the same as real scientific theory. When your whole case is based on trying to explain away repeatable and verifiable scientific discoveries, and you try to replace it with a literal interpretation of 2 chapters of the bible, you can't be taken seriously.

The bible is a book of faith, it is not a textbook.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/f...igious-belief/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    Is this attempt to turn this around on atheists supposed to somehow validate the existence of the imaginary?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

America is a Christian Nation-twice.jpg
    Attachment 13140

Both imagined lists are for only one purpose, to control those with child like minds to behave through the irrational fear of not getting a reward.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Is this attempt to turn this around on atheists supposed to somehow validate the existence of the imaginary?
    Well, If it hurts your feelings then feel free to call a Waaaaaaambulance.

America is a Christian Nation-crying.jpg

Well, If it hurts your feelings then feel free to call a Waaaaaaambulance.
    No, it's more just mild amusement that people that have childlike beliefs turn to childlike logic to support their childlike beliefs.

Amen! Child like. Y'all are the best thing on this thread at promoting Jesus Christ! Luke 18:16-17 NLT Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.”

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Looks like atheists really aren't the only ones guilty of trying to stretch the law to suit their own ends. In this case I say good. Creationism is not the same as real scientific theory. When your whole case is based on trying to explain away repeatable and verifiable scientific discoveries, and you try to replace it with a literal interpretation of 2 chapters of the bible, you can't be taken seriously.

The bible is a book of faith, it is not a textbook.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/f...igious-belief/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app
    Good stuff! It IS really good to dig in to The Word of God!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No, it's more just mild amusement that people that have childlike beliefs turn to childlike logic to support their childlike beliefs.
    Great!! Your amused...Fantastic! That's what I intended. I didn't think for a second that I would be changing your beliefs around. Nope. It's all in fun and my goal has been accomplished. I like to spread cheer wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    This childish post requires comment. Have you ever noticed how frequently the Manly Men Extreme Religious Patriots (MMERPs), when confronted with a position they can't refute in adult language and content, resort to baby-talk taunting? They especially love the "hurt feelings" and "waaaah" language, confirming to a degree they'd never comprehend, the stunted level of emotional maturity many of us had suspected but lacked proof of--until they post that stuff.
    There's another happy sinner.......LOL Enjoy!!