America is a Christian Nation - Page 132
Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

What is that sucking sound? Oh yea the black-hole of ignorance sucking all reason from the minds of creationists faux science.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    I bet your head is about ready to explode this time of year...huh
    Nothing like celebrationing the birth of their savior like the sight of christians brawling over discounted TV at a big box store.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

XD, if you are waiting for a snappy retort or an argument, it ain't coming. The video I posted disproves all your rhetoric, and the fact that you don't want to challenge you beliefs and watch it does not mean you are right, just closed minded and stubborn.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    XD, if you are waiting for a snappy retort or an argument, it ain't coming. The video I posted disproves all your rhetoric, and the fact that you don't want to challenge you beliefs and watch it does not mean you are right, just closed minded and stubborn.
    Rather than posting a link to a video, why not show some actual sources or examples of your own...oh wait you dont have any. Asking people to waste 1 hour and 40 minutes of their lives is the laziest comeback in the world. The least you could do is copy and paste some text.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

And Wyle E Coyote has survived an anvil falling on his head many times. The Flintstones is not a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Rather than posting a link to a video, why not show some actual sources or examples of your own...oh wait you dont have any. Asking people to waste 1 hour and 40 minutes of their lives is the laziest comeback in the world. The least you could do is copy and paste some text.
    WTF are you whining about? Sources? A feature length video that refutes your claims is not a source? People that are actually interested in challenging their opinion aren't usually intimidated like you are. It is obvious that you just do not want to see something that might burst your bubble. I'm done with you.
    Chief

WTF are you whining about? Sources? A feature length video that refutes your claims is not a source? People that are actually interested in challenging their opinion aren't usually intimidated like you are. It is obvious that you just do not want to see something that might burst your bubble. I'm done with you.
    No as I've said b4, IT IS 100 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I WOULD NEVER GET BACK! you're too lazy to speak for yourself so you try to pawn it off on a damn movie. Do your own work man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I say "Merry Christmas" (and mean it) and make sure my cards say that instead of the inane "Happy Holidays." I love to play great classical Christmas music, nearly all of which is very religious. Christmas started out as a pagan celebration that was condemned for centuries by Christianity. For many it's a significant religious time and I hope they enjoy it. But like it or not, it was also secularized many decades ago.
    I'm glad to know your sentiments and the fact you do listen to the Christmas classics. I have felt all along you are not the heathen you profess to be. Merry Christmas to you and yours and you have renewed my faith in how the Lord works.

10. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    The Bible speaks of those that have eyes but will not see and ears that will not listen. We know there are several of the trolls on this forum that is directed towards. Good post Whodat2710, you're on target.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Troll: Anybody who prevents the extreme political and/or religious right from enjoying unopposed domination over this forum's content.
    Then I proudly wear the label of troll, if you want an echo chamber, go find a tunnel.