America is a Christian Nation - Page 135
Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Blog Entries

Tehy may have th same leader that Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals was dedicated to.

The 12 strategies of the New World Order, may have the same leader that Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals was dedicated to.

Several of us may fall into their list of Right Wing, Home Grown Domestic Terrorists?

Pro-Lifers
    Veterans
    Those that believe in the Constitution
    Christians
    Those that appose Obama's Amnesty
    Last but not least those that believe in the right to defend ourselves.

At the 27 minute point it tells us what we need to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=xOrhCiK3bkM
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Blog Entries

They may have th same leader that Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals was dedicated to.

The 12 strategies of the New World Order, may have the same leader that Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals was dedicated to.

Several of us may fall into their list of Right Wing, Home Grown Domestic Terrorists?

Pro-Lifers
    Veterans
    Those that believe in the Constitution
    Christians
    Those that appose Obama's Amnesty
    Last but not least those that believe in the right to defend ourselves.

At the 27 minute point it tells us what we need to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=xOrhCiK3bkM
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

4. Interesting. And I'd say most of us can identify with this videos claims.

Church Statistics and Religious Affiliations - U.S. Religious Landscape Study - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

I may have posted this site before but this is a long thread so here goes.

If we were a Christian nation we are not now if we were now we have lost the sight of what Christ like is. The Old Testament "Minor" prophets tell of what happened to Israel when she left G-d, over and over again and even after "Never again", we, in the USA have followed after the Baal. Child sacrifice, homosexuals, the use of His name in every single negative form. If we are a Christian nation it is in name only.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

6. The answer lies in II Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The answer lies in II Chronicles 7:14
    True, but it will never happen, that's why the end of The Book reads the way it does.

Life Is Good.

MARANATHA!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

8. No doubt the how it will end, but the when, know one knows except God Himself. So that means I know 2 people that don't have the answer. You and me.

An attempt to disprove modern paleontology, plate tectonics, and evolution picked apart. As I have said before, trying to poke holes in a theory is not the same as doing sound science.

The day I met a creationist at the science conference - Boing Boing

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    No doubt the how it will end, but the when, know one knows except God Himself. So that means I know 2 people that don't have the answer. You and me.
    Wrong. "No one knows except God Himself" is in reference to the day & hour of the Rapture, not the End of the Age. Bible basics...prior to Christ's Second Coming, the RE-BIRTH of the nation of ISRAEL had to take place. That happened in 1948. It's clear that God didn't expect us to be ignorant or deceived about the End Times...Jesus chastises the Pharisees and Sadducees for being ignorant of His first coming ... “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times". Jesus doesn't want us ignorant of the timing of His Second Coming, therefore Jesus gave us the answer in Signs of the End of the Age, in all three Gospels (Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 -Luke 21:32) Jesus says..."I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened". Jesus makes it clear that the re-birth of the nation of Israel (1948) marks the beginning of the Last Generation. What are ALL of the things that will happen? The Rapture, the 7 years of Tribulation and His Second Coming. Knowing that God said that a man's years (generation) will be "Three Score & Ten (70 yrs) or Four Score (80 yrs) if by strength, and the countdown began in 1948, time is much shorter than we think.

Life Is Good.

MARANATHA!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

11. The Wedding of Messiah
    The Jewish wedding tradition is linked to the Rapture (and by association to the Feast of Trumpets) via numerous passages of Scripture. In Ephesians 5, for instance, Paul likens the joining of the Lord to the church (which occurs at the Rapture) to a marriage: “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless” (Ephesians 5:25-27)
    Another passage that links the Jewish wedding tradition to the Rapture is Matthew 25’s parable of the ten virgins. Here, the Bridegroom represents the Lord, while the virgins represent the believers who He comes to snatch away at the Rapture, or “marriage”: “And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him…and they [the virgins] that were ready went in with him to the marriage” (Matthew 25:6, 10).
    Yet another rapture/Jewish-wedding correlation is found in the Book of John. In Jewish culture it was customary that after the bride accepted the groom’s proposal, the bridegroom would depart, going back to his father’s house to prepare the bridal chamber. (It was understood to be the man’s duty to go away to be with his father, build a house, and prepare for the eventual wedding.) Before the bridegroom departed, however, he would say something along these lines to the bride: “I am going to prepare a place for you. I will come back for you so that you may come be with me in that place.” This traditional vow echoes what Jesus said to the Disciples in John 14, just before leaving to return to His “Father’s house” in Heaven: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am” (John 14:1-3).

The Question of Knowing
    All of the above themes suggest that the Rapture will occur at the Feast of the Trumpets, beginning Tishrei 1, on the Hebrew Calendar. How is it possible to know the “day” of the Rapture when Jesus said that “no one knows the day or the hour?”
    The Hidden Day
    The Feast of the Trumpets is also known as Yom HaKeseh, or the “Hidden Day.” The term Keseh, or keceh, is derived from the Hebrew root kacah, which means to “conceal, cover, or hide.” Every day during the month of Elul (the month preceding Tishrei) a trumpet was blown to warn the people to turn back to God. The exception was the thirtieth, or last, day of the month (the day preceding the Feast of the Trumpets). On this day, the trumpet was not blown but all was silent. This was done to underscore the fact that much about the Feast of Trumpets is concealed, or shrouded in mystery. This somewhat mystical aspect is alluded to in the Psalms: “Sound the shofar on the new moon, in concealment of the day of our festival” (Psalms 81:3).
    Adding to the mystery surround the Feast of Trumpets, the time of its commencement was uncertain, as it was uniquely dependent on the sighting of the New Moon. According to custom, the New Moon (a tiny sliver of the crescent) would have to be sighted by “two witnesses.” These witnesses were then required to go before the Sanhedrin (the Jewish religious court) and testify of its appearance before the feast could actually begin. Due to these two factors (the uncertain timing of the moon-sighting and the time required to have the sighting sanctified) the Feast of Trumpets was extended to a full forty eight hours; it therefore became the only two-day feast (Tishrei 1, 2) practiced in Israel. Because the Feast of Trumpets was two days long and no one knew what hour (depending on the moon) it would begin, it became the only feast of which it was said, “No one knows the day or hour” it will commence.
    The Lord’s famous words in Matthew 24, “But of that day or hour no one knows,” are thus a reference to the Feast of Trumpets. This recalls the earlier acknowledged commonness of dual meanings in Scripture and the fact that a word or verse can have both a literal and a symbolic meaning. Here, in addition to making a true, literal statement, “No one can know the (exact) day or hour” of His coming, Jesus was alluding to the fact that this coming will occur at some point during the two-day Feast of Trumpets – the only feast that no one knew which “day or hour” it would begin.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”