America is a Christian Nation - Page 136
Page 136 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

1. . We can rest assured, however, that God, who does not change (Malachi 3:6), will fulfill these feasts to the very letter and to the very day, just as He did the spring feasts some two thousand years ago. This means, as odd as it sounds to Christians who have been told they cannot know the time of Jesus' return, that we already know the feast day and therefore the Hebrew calendar day (s) of the Rapture and Second Coming. Paul confirms this in 1 Thessalonians: "About times and dates ...you [already] know!" (5:1, 2) The Apostle was referring to the fact that, because his brothers and sisters in Christ (who were Jews) knew about the feasts, they already knew about the "times and dates" of the Lord's coming. It is only the year of this coming that is not revealed via the feasts.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

3. :

I was referring to the "Rapture". I could be tomorrow or a 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    :

I was referring to the "Rapture". I could be tomorrow or a 100 years.
    Could have been last week, but your god found no one worthy, just a bunch of self-proclaiming faux christians using the bible to justify their bias, bigotry and hate.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

A few gifts this year from us to the kids and grandkids has been "God's not Dead" , Kevin Sorbo and David White, great story. This past year we sent Doc David Jeremiah's study bibles. Lot of study notes. The only draw back the book is NKJ however the changes from the KJV were sent with them by me.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    This place just gets crazier and crazier.
    Is the craziness from those who post about belief or the few lingerers who name call and tell everyone else they're stupid? One group praises God, the other strays attack them. Then to say the place is crazy? If you're not interested in religion why post to a thread of religious people praising God.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Is the craziness from those who post about belief or the few lingerers who name call and tell everyone else they're stupid? One group praises God, the other strays attack them. Then to say the place is crazy? If you're not interested in religion why post to a thread of religious people praising God.
    Why are you praising god in your posts here? Whom are you trying to impress, god? Doesn't christianity teach that your talks with your god are supposed to be private and that you should close your door and do it in private?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That's right BC. Sometimes folks get confused on which end of the crazy stick they are holding. You know this time of year enflames the athiest bigots. Next they will start telling you how you should act according to the Bible. Now that will be funny. I've said it before these guy's are very productive in advancing the Thruth of Jesus Christ! MERRY CHRISTMAS

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    That's right BC. Sometimes folks get confused on which end of the crazy stick they are holding. You know this time of year enflames the athiest bigots. Next they will start telling you how you should act according to the Bible. Now that will be funny. I've said it before these guy's are very productive in advancing the Thruth of Jesus Christ! MERRY CHRISTMAS

sinful nature is always hostile to God....
    Well someone has to tell you what is in your bible, because it is a fact that evangelical christians are the least knowledgeable about their own religion.

Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions.
    U.S. Religious Knowledge Survey | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

Not the ones I am on.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I wonder if internet religion forums are plagued by tons of obnoxious firearms owners incessantly lecturing about guns, ammo, ballistics, and the like.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Wait, the thread topic is about Christ so why would faith and bible quotes not be under this? If I am on a Christian site and if that site has an off topic thread concerning bullets/guns and carry I would expect that subject. If I go to the Chevy blogs and chat about my cooking while working in an underground copper mine on a gearhead site that would be off topic. If I go to a thread on MilDot sights and post on issues of my travel trailer that might not be right, so, I guess talk of Christ on a gun site on off topic is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Not the ones I am on.