America is a Christian Nation - Page 26
Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

America is not a Christian nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

(yawn...)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Sorry you are unhappy about that, but it's not. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    (yawn...)
    +1!
    Semper Fi

As the apostles were told to do when someone wasn't smart enough to comprehend the truth, we should shake the dust off of our shoes and go on. Let's face it, those of us who believe are not going to be swayed by the denseness of the non-believers, so why should we waste our time with them? I suggest we just allow them to wallow in their lostness and go on to others who are more receptive to the truth. There are some I have placed on my "Ignore" list and life goes on......

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    ...and life goes on......
    And regardless of my status with you or your God, American is not becoming a Christian nation anytimes soon. So yes Bill, et al, take you own advice and move on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    As the apostles were told to do when someone wasn't smart enough to comprehend the truth, we should shake the dust off of our shoes and go on. Let's face it, those of us who believe are not going to be swayed by the denseness of the non-believers, so why should we waste our time with them? I suggest we just allow them to wallow in their lostness and go on to others who are more receptive to the truth. There are some I have placed on my "Ignore" list and life goes on......
    Amen. We are commanded to preach the gospel, not force it down their throat. To each his own. Sad to see them heading where they no not, but sometimes not much can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    Sad to see them heading where they no not, but sometimes not much can be done.
    What's really sad is your unrelenting quest to preach to me (and anyone who reads this) after being repeatedly rebuffed.

There's an old saying that goes something like this: " One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

What's really sad is your unrelenting quest to preach to me (and anyone who reads this) after being repeatedly rebuffed.

There's an old saying that goes something like this: " One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    Amen. We are commanded to preach the gospel, not force it down their throat. To each his own. Sad to see them heading where they no not, but sometimes not much can be done.
    Then what's with all the assumption of the hypothesis crap? Nothing like repeating the same trite aphorisms over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over without elaboration as a tool for witnessing and spreading the gospel.

What's really sad, C&L, are the people attempting to be persuasive with their writing, yet rely on spill-Czech to make their posts seem all the more erudite and sagacious when a thesaurus would work so much better.

Also, homonymic malapropisms FTL!
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.