America is a Christian Nation - Page 33
Page 33 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1554

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

  1. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Psalm 53

    1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
    These fools will come to this truth one micro-second after they die, one micro-second too late, for all eternity. Conversing further with anyone who has professed to be firmly adamant about their unbelief and have no desire to be saved is futile and only allows them a platform to continue their blasphemy. The road for those who mock God gets wider every second of everyday, and narrower everyday for those who believe. Our Lord has told us that the greatest sign to be aware of, relevant to the End Times just prior to His return, would be of mockers of His word, and of apostasy within His church. We Christians have no wolves howling at our door, we sleep each night secure in His Word that if we should die in our sleep or die any other way in our daily life, "absent from the body we are present with the Lord." Don't let them bait you any longer, just have pity in your heart and pray for them. It's quite different concerning someone questioning seeking the truth, however, as Conservative Mom said previously, there is a limit, even God has one.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  2.   
  3. #322
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm a Socialist and I live in Dallas County, Texas. Go Cowboys.
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    These fools will come to this truth one micro-second after they die, one micro-second too late, for all eternity.
    My defense will be that Congress never told me I had to believe in Jesus. I'm sure God will accept that as a legitimate excuse.

  4. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    My defense will be that Congress never told me I had to believe in Jesus. I'm sure God will accept that as a legitimate excuse.

    Dream on.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    These fools will come to this truth one micro-second after they die, one micro-second too late, for all eternity. Conversing further with anyone who has professed to be firmly adamant about their unbelief and have no desire to be saved is futile and only allows them a platform to continue their blasphemy. The road for those who mock God gets wider every second of everyday, and narrower everyday for those who believe. Our Lord has told us that the greatest sign to be aware of, relevant to the End Times just prior to His return, would be of mockers of His word, and of apostasy within His church. We Christians have no wolves howling at our door, we sleep each night secure in His Word that if we should die in our sleep or die any other way in our daily life, "absent from the body we are present with the Lord." Don't let them bait you any longer, just have pity in your heart and pray for them. It's quite different concerning someone questioning seeking the truth, however, as Conservative Mom said previously, there is a limit, even God has one.
    I agree, especially after the blasphemous post by Onlinedad. If they wish to know the reason for the faith that abides within us, that is fine, but when they put up garbage like that, I have had enough. Let them burn if they wish to burn, it is their choice.

  6. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    Sorry, Cathy, you are wrong again, belief in Jesus Christ as our Saviour is the most important decision to make in ones life. Hopefully one day you shall know that yourself.
    I'm-- I'm sorry. What?

    I'm wrong for believing in science before believing in religion?

    When has religion ever given us a prediction that could be tested? When has religion ever given us the knowledge to increase crop yields to avert a famine?

    I am sorry. When you confirm that you've set yourself against reason so profoundly as this, you go on the ignore list.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I'm-- I'm sorry. What?

    I'm wrong for believing in science before believing in religion?

    When has religion ever given us a prediction that could be tested? When has religion ever given us the knowledge to increase crop yields to avert a famine?

    I am sorry. When you confirm that you've set yourself against reason so profoundly as this, you go on the ignore list.
    I love science and the Bible is in perfect accord with true science. I have two degrees in modern science with honours. The trouble is you have been brainwashed into believing evolution is science, when in fact, it is simply another religion with unproven and unprovable assumptions.

    Example, what is the basis for dating of rocks by radiometric methods? Since you love science and reason, then are you aware of the ASSUMPTIONS used in radiometric dating? Since when is it rational to use an unknown to find an unknown?

    Example, how do you explain the interbedding of the Mississipian redrock with the Muav Limestone in the Grand canyon. The evolutionists claim that their is 500 million years between the layers, yet interbedding is considered a sign of the same age of depostition. The Bible says that people at the time of the end will be willingly ignorant of the flood and the creation.

    Example, what is your evidence for the origin of life on earth?

    Example, what is your evidence for macroevolution?

    You say that the Bible is not rational or has a prediction that cannot be tested. Are you serious, the Bible is the ONLY book that has prophetic truth that can be tested over and over again. I have already given one example: Israel. There are hundreds of others too numerous to mention at present since you don't like to read long posts.

    The trouble is that your brainwashing doesn't allow you to see the evidence of God written in His creation or in His Holy Bible. It is there in plain sight for all to see. The only thing rational in this existence is the Bible. You are once again in grave error Cathy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I'm-- I'm sorry. What?

    I'm wrong for believing in science before believing in religion?

    When has religion ever given us a prediction that could be tested? When has religion ever given us the knowledge to increase crop yields to avert a famine?

    I am sorry. When you confirm that you've set yourself against reason so profoundly as this, you go on the ignore list.
    One more issue, you must be most ignorant of the many discoveries in science from people that read it first in the Bible and then went to look for that evidence in nature. People have really forgotten the history of science in this world. Your trouble is your ignorance of what the Bible says about these matters. If you wish to discuss them in a rational manner, fine with me, but I doubt you even want to hear about. I won't bother unless people want to respectfully look at the issues but that evidence is absolutely there and testable. You are grossly in error once again Cathy.

    The Bible tells us to let the blind lead the blind, fine with me as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    I love science and the Bible is in perfect accord with true science. I have two degrees in modern science with honours. The trouble is you have been brainwashed into believing evolution is science, when in fact, it is simply another religion with unproven and unprovable assumptions.

    Example, what is the basis for dating of rocks by radiometric methods? Since you love science and reason, then are you aware of the ASSUMPTIONS used in radiometric dating? Since when is it rational to use an unknown to find an unknown?

    Example, how do you explain the interbedding of the Mississipian redrock with the Muav Limestone in the Grand canyon. The evolutionists claim that their is 500 million years between the layers, yet interbedding is considered a sign of the same age of depostition. The Bible says that people at the time of the end will be willingly ignorant of the flood and the creation.

    Example, what is your evidence for the origin of life on earth?

    Example, what is your evidence for macroevolution?

    You say that the Bible is not rational or has a prediction that cannot be tested. Are you serious, the Bible is the ONLY book that has prophetic truth that can be tested over and over again. I have already given one example: Israel. There are hundreds of others too numerous to mention at present since you don't like to read long posts.

    The trouble is that your brainwashing doesn't allow you to see the evidence of God written in His creation or in His Holy Bible. It is there in plain sight for all to see. The only thing rational in this existence is the Bible. You are once again in grave error Cathy.


    very well said brother! Much better than I could have done.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I'm-- I'm sorry. What?

    I'm wrong for believing in science before believing in religion?

    When has religion ever given us a prediction that could be tested? When has religion ever given us the knowledge to increase crop yields to avert a famine?

    I am sorry. When you confirm that you've set yourself against reason so profoundly as this, you go on the ignore list.
    Knowledge to increase crop yields to avert a famine. Try the story of Joseph for that one.

  11. #330
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ohio
    Posts
    766
    Blog Entries
    10

    America is a Christian Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Cooper View Post
    State and local governments assumed authority over education at least a hundred years ago, Debray.
    Did I say anything about State or Local?

    My friend, a little over half that long ago we were saying the Lord's Prayer every morning.

    But of course we didn't need our Government to tell us what we could eat than either.

    In 1960 a classmate of mine Earl Rawson brought his shotgun to school and set it in the corner with the shells in his pocket. After class he hunted rabbits on the way home.

    If that happened today, the school would go into lock down, the FBI would be called, Earl would be hauled off to jail, his gun would have been confiscated, and Counselors would be called in for the traumatized students and teachers.

    Man, I am glad I got to live while this was still a strong Christian Country before you and your Liberal Friends have done your best to ruin it.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Similar Threads

  1. Judge Declares Prayer Unconstitutional - Here's What You Can Do
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Obama & The Progressives Planned Destruction of America...
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:32 PM
  4. Is America No Longer a Christian Nation?
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast