America is a Christian Nation - Page 78
Page 78 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Are you really as dumb as you act? ........ <snip>
    Sad that you have to defend your beliefs with insults.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Once again,when confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because their hatred of God gets in the way of any common sense. Being of their father the devil atheists have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, God's truth terrifies them. Their only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. Because atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. Because the sole purpose of these non-believers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, as is evident here, they will to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.
    And the belief in a god represents common sense. What you are clearly blinded to by your beliefs is that atheists don't hate gods, for we recognize they are the product of ancient ignorance dating back to when man understood virtually nothing of their world. There is nothing there to hate, any more than one would hate the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy or Santa.

What is frustrating is that believers cling to ignorance of people that have been dead for thousands of years with such tenacity now that we understand that the sun is not drug across the sky on a chariot every day.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And the belief in a god represents common sense. What you are clearly blinded to by your beliefs is that atheists don't hate gods, for we recognize they are the product of ancient ignorance dating back to when man understood virtually nothing of their world. There is nothing there to hate, any more than one would hate the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy or Santa.

What is frustrating is that believers cling to ignorance of people that have been dead for thousands of years with such tenacity now that we understand that the sun is not drug across the sky on a chariot every day.
    ONCE AGAIN,when confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because their hatred of God gets in the way of any common sense. Being of their father the devil atheists have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, God's truth terrifies them. Their only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. Because atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. The sole purpose of these non-believers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, as is evident here, they will ONCE AGAIN continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ Everyone In Hell Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Are you really as dumb as you act?= Post # 18 - 05-02-2010. .
    Sad that you have to defend your beliefs with insults. = Post # 171 Today
    Talk about sad.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Sad that you have to defend your beliefs with insults.
    Sad you have to insult others because you have no belief.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Non sequitur

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Non sequitur

But I really prefer knowledge and reality over fairy tales and urban legends.

Ye of little or no faith will suffer the most.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ye of little or no faith will suffer the most.
    I can't imagine a life driven by fear of mythical post-death eternal punishment--or by expectation/hope of some equally mythical glorious afterlife. Rational being that I am, I would change my mind in the proverbial heartbeat if anybody could produce any credible evidence of the existence of either (or of the similarly mythical soul implicit in both).

I don't have the words to give you a debate on eschatology. I don't have great debating skills but I can produce all the evidence a rational man, who could look at it in a completely objective manner, would need. It is what some have described as a dusty old book of myths and outdated in modern society. It is the Bible. If one can be completely objective, you will see that the Bible validates itself over and over and over. It is an historical book that provides one with evidence of history of today from the beginning of history as we know it. Predictions were made by the Bible of things that would occur many years in the future and, with a little study, one can find the evidence to show the fulfillment of those things actually happened. That evidence is in history books as well as the Bible. The coming of Jesus was predicted many years in advance of His arrival and His mission in life foretold in the salvation of mankind. His death was foretold in the Old Testament and verified in the New Testament. The current travail of the world was foretold many years ago and descriptions of today's world were given with extreme accuracy. Since the Bible verifies itself over and over, I fail to see how one can deny it and reject Jesus' offering of everlasting life with Him in Heaven. If I were to be allowed only one book in this world, I would select the Bible which is not based on theories but absolute fact. I believe science and the Bible together. They are not mutually exclusive. Can't have one without the other. And one last piece of evidence I believe is what is happening right now in the Middle East. Having read the book, I feel I know the ending already and believe we ALL will be seeing Jesus in the not too distant future. I wish I had the ability to impart to you the necessary words for you to understand how I (and WE) feel and could lead you to Christ. Maybe one day.......