America is a Christian Nation - Page 92
Page 92 of 156 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

1. And this XD IDIOT carry a firearm. Oh gees.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Why don't you attempt to pick apart my post point by point instead of generalizations? You have no credibility with me, and I have FAITH that others see this as well.
    There is no place to start, similar to nailing Jello to the wall, it is all just the ignorance of long dead goat herders that believe the sun was carried across the sky on a chariot.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Pkersey2 View Post
    And this XD IDIOT carry a firearm. Oh gees.
    People that believe in imaginary sky daddies and some really absurd magic carry guns, now that is scary. And you vote and choose to hate because someone told you your invisible friend wants you to........
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    There is no place to start, similar to nailing Jello to the wall, it is all just the ignorance of long dead goat herders that believe the sun was carried across the sky on a chariot.
    Wow, you're starting to sound like Stenchgun with his inevitable "moms basement command post" rhetoric. Are you he? Or maybe you are related?
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    People that believe in imaginary sky daddies and some really absurd magic carry guns, now that is scary. And you vote and choose to hate because someone told you your invisible friend wants you to........
    Nope. I believe in the real thing and I have never herded goats. My God is real and He hasn't caused me to hate. When I vote, I vote for the man I feel best suited to the job and yes, I carry a gun. My God is real, sorry 'bout yours!

Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity and regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. XD40scinNC is so opposed to anything linked to God that his hatred gets in the way of common sense. An awful state of degenerates, Atheists like XD40scinNC partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of his father the devil. The reason for XD40scinNC's resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies him. When confronted with any debate XD40scinNC is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, his hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. XD40scinNC's only hope is that there is no afterlife, his greatest fear is that there is. The truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits barks the loudest. As we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use XD40scinNC and his very loud barking to foolishly waste our time. Atheists believing that "nothing plus nothing plus time equals something", and full of rage and hatred for something that they don't even believe exists carry guns, now that's really scary.

~ Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just TOO LATE ~
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

WOW your own words, a first.

Now learn about paragraphs

Still your utter ignorance about atheists supersedes any reality, you demonstrate the pure and irrational hatred of anyone that does not agree with your brainwashing, for without extensive programming by religion you could not possibly exude the hate and ignorance demonstrated above.

Oh yes, and play the satan card, proof of your ignorance about atheists, for the satan you fear is just another monster from your absurd fairy tale.

But it all is not really your fault, your programming probably began by your parents long before they even began to train you to control your bowels. My sympathies

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    WOW your own words, a first...
    Maybe his own words, maybe not, but it's standard boilerplate he's copied into countless threads, almost as if he has to constantly reassure himself that irrationality really does trump reason. He doesn't realize how it diminishes his super-ultra-hyper obsession with prophecies, raptures, and Israel (strange, that last one) by endlessly repeating the fictitious canards about those whose beliefs differ from his.

Well when you resort to this...it is very telling! Thankful I'm not in dire need and depending on you.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Maybe his own words, maybe not, but it's standard boilerplate he's copied into countless threads, almost as if he has to constantly reassure himself that irrationality really does trump reason. He doesn't realize how it diminishes his super-ultra-hyper obsession with prophecies, raptures, and Israel (strange, that last one) by endlessly repeating the fictitious canards about those whose beliefs differ from his.
    I agree with the sentiment I don't want to hear what some preacher you agree with thinks I want to know how YOU interpret a given Scripture
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman