America is a Christian Nation - Page 93
Page 93 of 156 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: America is a Christian Nation

Once again, atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again,the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of these unbelievers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. As we can see it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire"to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ Everyone In Hell Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

I don't know if you have read The Harbinger by Rabbi Jonathon Cahn but, at the end of the book, there is a very poignant reason given why people do not believe in God anymore. The message delivered straight from the Bible (and verified by events up to modern day) is not designed to win a popularity contest and unbelievers will do anything to attack and discredit it. If not, they would have to accept it as true and that they are rebelling against God. Anyone bearing witness to God today will be opposed, vilified, mocked and slandered. I would strongly urge those who are so adamant that there is no God to read The Harbinger and follow what it says with the Bible. It is a verifiable written record that proves God exists and, if you want to continue in your unbelief, think what you are losing.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    ...obsession with prophecies, raptures, and Israel (strange, that last one)...
    Actually, not strange, but the simple fact that you don't understand his "obsession" with Israel tells me you haven't read the Bible. The fact that you haven't read the Bible yet can still oppose it and everything to do with it shows your true colors.
    Chief

5. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Actually, not strange, but the simple fact that you don't understand his "obsession" with Israel tells me you haven't read the Bible. The fact that you haven't read the Bible yet can still oppose it and everything to do with it shows your true colors.
    In fact, I have--several times. That accelerated my departure from superstitions brainwashing, as it has for huge numbers of atheists. As to current day Israel, the Bible is completely and utterly irrelevant, except as a mythical history lesson.

Here's what I never understand... Why do atheists spend so much time arguing over something that doesn't exist? Why not just leave others to their beliefs. It's like a reverse Jehovah Witness.. he comes to tell you there is no God.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

7. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Here's what I never understand... Why do atheists spend so much time arguing over something that doesn't exist? Why not just leave others to their beliefs. It's like a reverse Jehovah Witness.. he comes to tell you there is no God.
    First asinine so-called question question: We don't. We respond to those who incessantly inject religion and god into every conceivable situation, and most gallingly, into science, medicine, education, law, policy, human rights, arts, entertainment...It would be irresponsible for rational people not to respond to these obscene religion-based intrusions into life and society. As to the second "question"--a dumb and disingenuous one--see the reply to the above. Wayyyy too many religious people don't just keep their beliefs to and among themselves--like sentient malignancies, they intend to infect both people and society and are very, very noisy, sanctimonious, and arrogant about it. They are especially adept at shrilly denouncing as "religious persecution" the pushback from the increasing numbers of us who refuse to put up with their crap.

Of course, you knew all of that because you've heard much the same from many people. You and other pathologically fervent religious types will continue asking those phony questions not because you seek answers but because you think it's a cute way of attacking nonbelievers (and of showing fellow pathologically zealous believers that you're still part of the flock and know how to recite the simplistic mantras and chants so essential to continued membership in good standing). It doesn't work. It never has. It never will. What is has done, does, and will continue to do is confirm Christian fundamentalists, evangelicals, pentacostals, and other extremists as idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The ignorance and blind hatred based on your imaginary friends does exist, and is a clear and present danger to mankinds future and civilization.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    First asinine question: We don't. We respond to those who incessantly inject religion and god into every conceivable situation, and most gallingly, into science, medicine, education, law, policy, human rights, arts, entertainment...It would be irresponsible for rational people not to respond to these obscene religion-based intrusions into life and society. As the second question--dumb and disingenuous--see the reply to the above. Wayyyy too many religious people don't just keep their beliefs to and among themselves--the intend to infect others and society and are very, very noisy and arrogant about it, and especially good at shrilly denouncing their "persecution" by the increasing numbers of us who refuse to put up with their crap.

Of course, you knew that because you've heard much the same from many people. You and other pathologically fervent religious types will continue asking those phony questions not because you seek answers but because you think it's a cute way attacking nonbelievers. It doesn't work. It never has. It never will. What is has done, does, and will continue to do is make that segment of Christians look like idiots.
    No sir, not buying it. This isn't someone infecting you with religion, it's an entire thread about religion and America's founding. No one came to your home. They didn't enter some discussion you were having and interject their religion. Rather you voluntarily entered a religious thread. What response would you come to expect?
    BTW how do you know if I'm a pathologically fervent religious type? I've never posted a quote from the bible. I haven't been to church in years. I'll tell you how... you typed a response out of emotion. You entered a religious thread, objected to religion and called someone you don't know a pathologically fervent religious type. That response is very telling counselor. So is everyone with belief a nut-job? I do understand atheists are entitled to their views and I respect them.
    I just though of something... if I refuse to hire an atheist based on that alone, have I discriminated against him on the basis of religion? I believe I have. So then is atheism a religion? I believe so... a religion of null. Whether it's a religion or not isn't important. What's important is that an atheist will seek a remedy under the religious protections of the civil rights act. So I guess atheists should THANK GOD for the U.S. Civil Rights Act and Lyndon Baines Johnson.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity and are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred & fear gets in the way of common sense. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is.

~ Everyone In Hell Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Once again, atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity,
    Parasite? There is absolutely nothing about christianity that would attract any atheist. Too bad there isn't a spray to repel the mind numbing virus commonly known as religion. Oh wait, there is, common sense, intelligence, and the ability to see through the total BS of religion.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg