Something we should all concider!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Dont waste your time on him Conservativewife. He's pathetic and very few people here pay any mind to what he says. Do what I did... block his sorry ass.
    Sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    Theicemanmpls.
    Boy.........The first time in all of my 60 years I spell a word wrong, you catch/mention it. I quess you don't call yourself ICEMAN for nothing. Does that also mean that if things get HOT you melt away??? Sorry if I offended you. The purpose of the post was to express concern that the person in the Oval Office, that is causeing so much pain for America, MAY not be there legally. An effert on my part to maybe get some involvement from folks here to get more interest in the subject. We will make it to the elections in November. We may not make it to 2012. I care about misspelled words/grammer as much as Obama cares about us.........not a bit!
    Bangba, if it were not for spell check, i would be in a world of hurt. English was a class I didn't take 2 serious. You did not offend me. Calling me names, and shooting me with a bible quote gun offends me. I was only pointing out the error in your source that said both of Barry's parents were not americans. Barry's mom was from kansas. I used your error, in spelling to help point out your sources mistake. Please, there was nothing personal, it was not an attack, or ment to be offensive in anyway. I only melt around pretty women with dark hair. Despite some of the rude comments here, I am not a supporter of, nor an agent of the obama administration. I am calling it like I see it. I do not, nor I will not follow a party line. It is a most stupid way of thinking. Bangba, thank you for being a gentleman about it. I wish others on this site had your class.

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Why are we bashing each other in stead of directing our anger at real ***holes like Chicago dictator Richard Daley. How many of you have seen this pathetic sphincter muscles latest attempt at shoving gun control down our throats? I really fear a nut job like that being in a high office. If Chicago is gun free, the ocean is fish free.

I know this keeps comming up but what if you or I spent millions hideing our identity??????
    New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead What happens if he does not qualify???
    Iceman.....
    You give me too much credit. The link I posted was only ment to spark some discusion. An obvious Success. I ve gone threw my rantings and haven't seen where I have made a comment about OBAMA'S Parents birth place or Obamas birth place. If there is an inacuacy(spelling :-) in that source ( the link) then that would be part of the discusion. I would not offer any more than My Oppinion on the subject which is totally Subjective.This moving target has been inposable to hit so far. If there is confirmed information that MOM was born in the United States, N.J.??, That would also be part of the Colective discussion would it not?? I for one would like to see that information source to add it to my Prospective. My idea is this, If we have the discusion,consider all the posbilities, when the truth is known, WE will not be suprised. I'm all over the web and we second amendment folks are the most informed and have the best CIVIL discusions. I want someone who will not melt away in the heat( except for that afore mentioned Female) watching my back.
    I have three VOTES.....1. pocket book. 2. Feet. 3. Balot box.

Quote Originally Posted by dootman View Post
    Why are we bashing each other in stead of directing our anger at real ***holes like Chicago dictator Richard Daley. How many of you have seen this pathetic sphincter muscles latest attempt at shoving gun control down our throats? I really fear a nut job like that being in a high office. If Chicago is gun free, the ocean is fish free.
    You're new here. Little of substance is ever discussed in depth here. Generally, threads go less than a dozen posts before they are derailed into misinformation, vituperation, or superstition. Double check everything you read here.

Something we should all concider!!!!
    NOTE:
    As for criticizing someone's spelling; it's really no big deal, a web meme! IT IS CORRECTABLE Edit your first post, go advanced, and you can edit the thread title.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

mojo Guest
    "Something we should all concider!!!! " Bangba................
    OH MY....well this puts a different light on this thread now that I read some responses; all this time I thought it was about apple juice being served at prisons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dootman View Post
    Dootman.
    Welcome!!!
    If we are going to have an honest discution, we must be able to express our Views to the best of our ability. I really appriceate that you think we shouldn't be BASHING each other. More than that, I AGREE. In this case though, I'm not feeling bashed.If i've read Iceman right, he is not either. Everyone has a different ability to express themselves. Everyone has a different way of interpriting what they hear. It is only during the course of the discution do your true intentions reveel themselves. Sorry for the spelling Iceman. We have to incourage the discusion no matter what your skill level is. if you do a little better then it should be incumbent upon you to help out.Attacking ones person does nothing to advance the discution at hand. Now having said that, It is NOT my intention to discourage anyone. If you are not sure where i'm going with ANY statement,on any subject matter, then you stop me and ask! As I will do the same. I want to understand what your thinking. Isn't there a way to comunicate privately here???The only dumb question is the one not asked.
    Dootman your passion is felt.I'm sure there are more than you and I who feel the same. I might also ask if anyone here has heard of the U.N.s campain to outlaw small arms/amo world wide? All it will take is for the congress to approve a UN backed global treaty with that in it. This is importent.
    INPUT! INPUT! INPUT! Civil discusion lead to rational conclusions. Now back to washing windows.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    "Something we should all concider!!!! " Bangba................
    OH MY....well this puts a different light on this thread now that I read some responses; all this time I thought it was about apple juice being served at prisons!!!
    MOJO
    You know what happens if you drink too much Applejuice???

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    You're new here. Little of substance is ever discussed in depth here. Generally, threads go less than a dozen posts before they are derailed into misinformation, vituperation, or superstition. Double check everything you read here.

NOTE:
    As for criticizing someone's spelling; it's really no big deal, a web meme! IT IS CORRECTABLE Edit your first post, go advanced, and you can edit the thread title.
    Boy NDS your spelling is awsome!

mojo Guest
    MOJO
    You what happens if you drink too much Applejuice???
    I take the 5th........and thats not of Jack Daniels..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast