Something we should all concider!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    "For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. "

Barack Obama's mother is Ann Dunham. She was born on November 27, 1942 in Wichita, Kansas,
    WikiAnswers - What is Barack Obama's mother's background

Why don't you" concider" that?
    It's consyder. LOL

How dare you presume to correct someone else's spelling?
    He didn't correct it. He just repeated it. Now whut I'm seyin?

Wink

[QUOTE=NDS;131108]You're new here. Little of substance is ever discussed in depth here. Generally, threads go less than a dozen posts before they are derailed into misinformation, vituperation, or superstition. Double check everything you read here.

I can see the derailing has begun. Next!!!!!! Where the hell s my spell-check??? Damn... I like it here.

Well, your post is certain dishonest enough to make you well loved here. You selectively quoted only part of my post. The part you quoted is a response to another forum user whose post you conveniently ignored, the part you left out was intended to be helpful to you.

Soon, you'll be bragging about your ability to cowardly ignore everybody with whom you disagree and brag about it as is so popular with many on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    You're new here. Little of substance is ever discussed in depth here. Generally, threads go less than a dozen posts before they are derailed into misinformation, vituperation, or superstition. Double check everything you read here.

I can see the derailing has begun. Next!!!!!! Where the hell s my spell-check??? Damn... I like it here.

ETA: I fixed your broken link to make this post readable.
    Last edited by NDS; 05-01-2010 at 10:18 PM. Reason: quoting idiots requires corrections
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

NDS>
    I guess I,m forever in your debt. Having said that, would you please explain just what the hell it is your talking about????? I know that you think your posting from some place far above 'THE REST OF US' your words. I just don't know how you can say that. OH! WAIT! Ya I can SEE it now, And it ain't good. I'll say it again. It is not my intention to misslead anyone or to say something that isn't true.Weather you agree or not is something different. My position is to listen to all oppinions and form my oun conclusions. Always open to the discusion about differinces. YOUR last/first resort is to name call/stereotype? Which does nothing to further the discusion. Unless that's your goal. If something was posted/quoted in error, it is just that. AN ERROR. I don't see where you get off stereotypeing me when you have know Idea who I am. Do we disscuse our, the colective our,differing views or do YOU use you tools of last/first resort. For NDS, I guess only time will tell!

Guys as an outsider I have less than nothing to say in your politics. But as an outsider I have to say I dont like Mr Obama, I dont like the way he snubs your allies and bows to Muslim Kings. I also dont like the way he has attacked the constitution and the second amendment. I dont like his association with Rev Wright, nor that he is supposed to have spent $980,000. of campain money to keep his true identity locked up. Has anyone checked out what his aunt said about witnessing his birth in Kenya. I dont know if any of this is fact or just accusation but there may be some meat to the accusations since he professed to be a Christian and yet has attended Muslim ceremonies and prayers and has told eastern countries that the US is not a Christian country. Dont let this happen guys, aren't the Muslims the enemies of the west. I realy believe he wants to disarm the country to protect his Muslim brothers. They are taking over Europe dont let it happen here.

Jetfueler
    Very well stated. As for NDS. That was not about politics.That was about a very confused individual attacking me personally without cause. I,m done with him now. He just had to test the new guy and he failed misserably. I guess you get used to individuals chalengeing you. In a discusion between namecalling/stereotypeing and PRINCIPAL..........PRINCIPAL wins every time.

NDS>
    I guess I,m forever in your debt. Having said that, would you please explain just what the hell it is your talking about????? I know that you think your posting from some place far above 'THE REST OF US' your words. I just don't know how you can say that. OH! WAIT! Ya I can SEE it now, And it ain't good. I'll say it again. It is not my intention to misslead anyone or to say something that isn't true.Weather you agree or not is something different. My position is to listen to all oppinions and form my oun conclusions. Always open to the discusion about differinces. YOUR last/first resort is to name call/stereotype? Which does nothing to further the discusion. Unless that's your goal. If something was posted/quoted in error, it is just that. AN ERROR. I don't see where you get off stereotypeing me when you have know Idea who I am. Do we disscuse our, the colective our,differing views or do YOU use you tools of last/first resort. For NDS, I guess only time will tell!
    I don't consider you in my debt; in fact I'll likely never consider you at all. If you want to be taken seriously quit posting nonsense. Learn to read what you are about to post and correct your mistakes -- it's what the "edit" button is for. As for parsing the post quoted, no thanks.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by jetfueller View Post
    Guys as an outsider I have less than nothing to say in your politics. But as an outsider I have to say I dont like Mr Obama, I dont like the way he snubs your allies and bows to Muslim Kings. I also dont like the way he has attacked the constitution and the second amendment. I dont like his association with Rev Wright, nor that he is supposed to have spent $980,000. of campain money to keep his true identity locked up. Has anyone checked out what his aunt said about witnessing his birth in Kenya. I dont know if any of this is fact or just accusation but there may be some meat to the accusations since he professed to be a Christian and yet has attended Muslim ceremonies and prayers and has told eastern countries that the US is not a Christian country. Dont let this happen guys, aren't the Muslims the enemies of the west. I realy believe he wants to disarm the country to protect his Muslim brothers. They are taking over Europe dont let it happen here.
    There are a lot of problems with most politicians. Obama appears to have an overabundance of problems and mysteries; unfortunately, he is protected by the MSM who love him and we will likely be years finding out the truth. There are certainly enough questions to make many investigator careers whatever the answers are; unfortunately it seems they will not be any inquiry into them.

Whether or not any part of the American Dream can survive this administration is unclear.

Jetfueler
    Very well stated. As for NDS. That was not about politics.That was about a very confused individual attacking me personally without cause. I,m done with him now. He just had to test the new guy and he failed misserably. I guess you get used to individuals chalengeing you. In a discusion between namecalling/stereotypeing and PRINCIPAL..........PRINCIPAL wins every time.
    You misquoted and lied. That is about you attacking me first. Keep your story (if you can generate a coherent one) straight.

Quality of writing counts and yours is well nigh unintelligible. You purposeful mistakes are not clever or entertaining, they obfuscate whether you are obtuse or ignorant. There is 'PRINCIPLE' involved -- but it is not yours...

You also overestimate your importance, a common occurrence for one who hasn't matured from a solipsistic view of existence. You weren't tested, but you definitely failed.

NDS
    Thank you for your "LEARNED CRITIQUE" The puppet orator in the white house is quite a wordsmith also. Look where that got him.
    Love ya Brother. "I'll give you the last word"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast