Something we should all concider!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

Thoughts/opinions

Time to move on. Is our constitution a living breathing document? Do you have to respond to the Ameircan community Survey
    under penalty of law? Do we listen to each others concerns and form our own oppinions? Are we guided by the railings of some academic/radical/pied piper types attempting to lead us to who knows where? I'd rather know what your thinking. Not what the aformentioned types say about varifiable facts. Consider a time when what You think and what YOU can do for yourself/family is all there is! Could misinformation be our undoing?
    When I am forming MY oppinoins, I will do the Non-revisionist varification myself.

From the quotable REAGAN,

" I know you have been horrified, as I have, by the resurgence of some hate groups( individuals ) preaching bigotry and prejudic.Use the mighty voice of your pulpits and the powerful standing of your churches to denounce and isolate these hate groups ( individuals ).....The commandment given us is clear and simple:" Thou shat love thy neighbor as thyself."
    "Ronald Reagan"

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    You misquoted and lied. That is about you attacking me first. Keep your story (if you can generate a coherent one) straight.

Quality of writing counts and yours is well nigh unintelligible. You purposeful mistakes are not clever or entertaining, they obfuscate whether you are obtuse or ignorant. There is 'PRINCIPLE' involved -- but it is not yours...

You also overestimate your importance, a common occurrence for one who hasn't matured from a solipsistic view of existence. You weren't tested, but you definitely failed.
    Maturity: a psychological term used to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate and adaptive manner. This response is generally learned rather than instinctual, and is not determined by one's age. ...

I don't consider you in my debt; in fact I'll likely never consider you at all. If you want to be taken seriously quit posting nonsense. Learn to read what you are about to post and correct your mistakes -- it's what the "edit" button is for. As for parsing the post quoted, no thanks.
    Imagine someones rational. Thinking they have to WRITE like that. Exposeing her/his inability to communicate on any other level. Philosophy is so subjective. Go talk down to someone else will ya? Can ya? OH YA! You have your Subjective philosophy to keep you company. Definitions of those rants below. Words have meaning. In this case all the highly technical terms NDS uses to describe me/us are discriptive of a thought process that can only occur in HER/ HIS own mind. Deminstrated by HER/ HIS choice of vacabulary.HER/ HIS WORDS! Does anyone here know NDS? She/he doesn't think that she/he has a need to explain, parsing I believe she/he said, her/his unwarrented attack on me. It may just be her/his way of masking her/his inability to do so. As an example; When Charles Krouthammer speaks, people understand. Thats not to say that he couldn't amrarrass you in a heart beat if that were the occasion. When the proper time comes, I'd love to welcome you to the real world where most of us live. I will, however, continue to post in a language that ALL can understand. No-one will have to look for the meaning in anything I have to say. That is if wanting to understand is your goal. Again I say, Love ya NDS. Who ever you are. I may not agree with, or even understand what you have to say but, I will always defend your right to say it with out attacking you or what you have to say.. The rambleing/ mispelling/context intentional.

Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is certain to exist. Solipsism is an epistemological or ontological position that knowledge of anything outside one's own specific mind is unjustified. The external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist. In the history of philosophy, solipsism has served as a skeptical hypothesis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Verb
    S: (v) obfuscate (make obscure or unclear)

ob·tuse (b-ts, -tys, b-)
    adj. ob·tus·er, ob·tus·est
    a. Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
    b. Characterized by a lack of intelligence or sensitivity: an obtuse remark.
    c. Not distinctly felt: an obtuse pain.
    a. Not sharp, pointed, or acute in form; blunt.
    b. Having an obtuse angle: an obtuse triangle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of ignorant:
    uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group ...
    uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is musically illiterate"
    unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge; "he was completely ignorant of the circumstances"; "an unknowledgeable assistant"; "his rudeness was unwitting"
    Principle: * a descriptive comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption, * a normative rule or code of conduct, or * a law or fact of nature underlying the working of an artificial device.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of purposeful:
    serving as or indicating the existence of a purpose or goal.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of subjective:

taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias; "a subjective judgment"
    immanent: of a mental act performed entirely within the mind; "a cognition is an immanent act of mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    NDS
    Thank you for your "LEARNED CRITIQUE" The puppet orator in the white house is quite a wordsmith also. Look where that got him.
    Love ya Brother. "I'll give you the last word"
    ^Another lie^ (see below):

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    Maturity: a psychological term used to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate and adaptive manner. This response is generally learned rather than instinctual, and is not determined by one's age. ...

Imagine someones rational. Thinking they have to WRITE like that. Exposeing her/his inability to communicate on any other level. Philosophy is so subjective. Go talk down to someone else will ya? Can ya? OH YA! You have your Subjective philosophy to keep you company. Definitions of those rants below. Words have meaning. In this case all the highly technical terms NDS uses to describe me/us are discriptive of a thought process that can only occur in HER/ HIS own mind. Deminstrated by HER/ HIS choice of vacabulary.HER/ HIS WORDS! Does anyone here know NDS? She/he doesn't think that she/he has a need to explain, parsing I believe she/he said, her/his unwarrented attack on me. It may just be her/his way of masking her/his inability to do so. As an example; When Charles Krouthammer speaks, people understand. Thats not to say that he couldn't amrarrass you in a heart beat if that were the occasion. When the proper time comes, I'd love to welcome you to the real world where most of us live. I will, however, continue to post in a language that ALL can understand. No-one will have to look for the meaning in anything I have to say. That is if wanting to understand is your goal. Again I say, Love ya NDS. Who ever you are. I may not agree with, or even understand what you have to say but, I will always defend your right to say it with out attacking you or what you have to say.. The rambleing/ mispelling/context intentional.

Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is certain to exist. Solipsism is an epistemological or ontological position that knowledge of anything outside one's own specific mind is unjustified. The external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist. In the history of philosophy, solipsism has served as a skeptical hypothesis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Verb
    S: (v) obfuscate (make obscure or unclear)

ob·tuse (b-ts, -tys, b-)
    adj. ob·tus·er, ob·tus·est
    a. Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
    b. Characterized by a lack of intelligence or sensitivity: an obtuse remark.
    c. Not distinctly felt: an obtuse pain.
    a. Not sharp, pointed, or acute in form; blunt.
    b. Having an obtuse angle: an obtuse triangle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of ignorant:
    uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group ...
    uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is musically illiterate"
    unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge; "he was completely ignorant of the circumstances"; "an unknowledgeable assistant"; "his rudeness was unwitting"
    Principle: * a descriptive comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption, * a normative rule or code of conduct, or * a law or fact of nature underlying the working of an artificial device.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of purposeful:
    serving as or indicating the existence of a purpose or goal.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions of subjective:

taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias; "a subjective judgment"
    immanent: of a mental act performed entirely within the mind; "a cognition is an immanent act of mind"
    Copy and paste but nothing to say...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You're new here. Little of substance is ever discussed in depth here. Generally, threads go less than a dozen posts before they are derailed into misinformation, vituperation, or superstition. Double check everything you read here.
    Big smile on my face...

"Humm"... "Well Yea"... He's right! Oh crap! There goes all of my "water cooler conversation" topics!

Yea. it's for fun... Keep it light...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

wolfhunter Guest
    It's been my experience that most threads here continue until a reasonable answer, or a variety of opinions sufficient for the OP to choose from have been given. THEN we wander.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    It's been my experience that most threads here continue until a reasonable answer, or a variety of opinions sufficient for the OP to choose from have been given. THEN we wander.
    Wander... Good assessment..

Peace...

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Will somebody please explain to me just what the Paranoid Christian Club is. I can't seem to find any information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dootman View Post
    Will somebody please explain to me just what the Paranoid Christian Club is. I can't seem to find any information about it.
    No.. I expect you wouldn't...

JJFlash, Wife and Mom, and other members.. How should we explain this??? Or should we?

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    No.. I expect you wouldn't...

JJFlash, Wife and Mom, and other members.. How should we explain this??? Or should we?

Peace...

It is what heretics call us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Semper Fi

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast