Something we should all concider!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is what heretics call us.
    Humm... Yea...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    What no snappy comment?

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is what heretics call us.
    That and a few other things.

Isn't it ironic. All it took is a couple of "cut and pastes" and NDS is speachless. Thats is ok though. That just shows that she/he is still comming to grip with lifes chalenges. and thats not a personal attack. When NDS has know idea where she/he is or what to say, She/he will always resort to name calling/stereopypeing. All it took was defideing her/his own words and she/he is instantly reveled. A mind is a terrable thing to waist. However, its the best place to reside alone. Just watch. Her/His responce will be NAME CALLING and stereotypeing........... again.

Afgan National Directorate of Security ( NDS)

Quote Originally Posted by dootman View Post
    Will somebody please explain to me just what the Paranoid Christian Club is. I can't seem to find any information about it.
    Well, it is comprised of a number of notorious persons of the Christian persuasion. We have secret handshakes, decoder rings, and...AR-15s! Because, of course, everyone's out to get us!!

Nah, basically got fatigued by the accusation we were "paranoid Christians". Our response was "dang right, we're paranoid" and so the club was formed. The membership list is not meant to be freely given out, but if you observe signatures and the like carefully, you can discern the charter members. This is your test, Grasshopper.

Prosective members must...um...should...ah...I don't know...be a Christian? (We haven't ironed out any real rigorous membership tests as of this date, and I seriously doubt we ever will; we're too busy looking over our shoulders.)

(Just having fun here, dootman! ...not disrespecting you, in any way.)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    Isn't it ironic. All it took is a couple of "cut and pastes" and NDS is speachless. Thats is ok though. That just shows that she/he is still comming to grip with lifes chalenges. and thats not a personal attack. When NDS has know idea where she/he is or what to say, She/he will always resort to name calling/stereopypeing. All it took was defideing her/his own words and she/he is instantly reveled. A mind is a terrable thing to waist. However, its the best place to reside alone. Just watch. Her/His responce will be NAME CALLING and stereotypeing........... again.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, it is comprised of a number of notorious persons of the Christian persuasion. We have secret handshakes, decoder rings, and...AR-15s! Because, of course, everyone's out to get us!!

Nah, basically got fatigued by the accusation we were "paranoid Christians". Our response was "dang right, we're paranoid" and so the club was formed. The membership list is not meant to be freely given out, but if you observe signatures and the like carefully, you can discern the charter members. This is your test, Grasshopper.

Prosective members must...um...should...ah...I don't know...be a Christian? (We haven't ironed out any real rigorous membership tests as of this date, and I seriously doubt we ever will; we're too busy looking over our shoulders.)

(Just having fun here, dootman! ...not disrespecting you, in any way.)
    I was going to get a bit long winded and try to explain it all, but (with little hesitation) I will tip my hat and nod to you. Well written... We still need to come up with a suitable entrance criteria.

dootman it's all good... +1 for noticing and making connections.. What you got all connected here may not be worth anything, but it does have that "new ______ smell"...

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post

Just having some "word fun" here so no shooting...

If my mind is a terrible thing to WAIST, then it should be like my WAIST. Getting bigger with time

Sorry had to go there. No hostility, just keeping it light..

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I was going to get a bit long winded and try to explain it all, but (with little hesitation) I will tip my hat and nod to you. Well written... We still need to come up with a suitable entrance criteria.

dootman it's all good... +1 for noticing and making connections.. What you got all connected here may not be worth anything, but it does have that "new ______ smell"...

Peace...
    Ya know, 6SC, I think we might have to be a bit more inclusive. There's a certain "paranoid Buddhist" out there that would be a valuable addition to the group. "Paranoid Christians & Buddhists"....it flows....but that's it; we gotta draw the line, somewhere.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ya know, 6SC, I think we might have to be a bit more inclusive. There's a certain "paranoid Buddhist" out there that would be a valuable addition to the group. "Paranoid Christians & Buddhists"....it flows....but that's it; we gotta draw the line, somewhere.
    That works... I have an idea where the line will be drawn... I will use a term to describe... Spoon..

PM or call tomorrow as it's bed time here for me and I'll elaborate...

Night Night..

Peace...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast