Something we should all concider!!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ya know, 6SC, I think we might have to be a bit more inclusive. There's a certain "paranoid Buddhist" out there that would be a valuable addition to the group. "Paranoid Christians & Buddhists"....it flows....but that's it; we gotta draw the line, somewhere.
    As another charter member of the Paranoid Christian Club, I concur!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Do we have to pay dues?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Yes, and LukeM has a collection plan at the top of the page under the heading "Support USA Carry"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Yes, and LukeM has a collection plan at the top of the page under the heading "Support USA Carry"
    That's a good thought, WH, and is something I have been meaning to do and will do. Therefore, I propose one membership criteria to the PCC: a donation in support of USACarry. LukeM (and Amdude) do a top-knotch job and put up with a lot of bs; let's show our support. How votes the outstanding membership at this time?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    CASE DISMISSED!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Just having some "word fun" here so no shooting...

If my mind is a terrible thing to WAIST, then it should be like my WAIST. Getting bigger with time

Sorry had to go there. No hostility, just keeping it light..

Peace...

PEACE it IS!!!!!!! And someone who will not melt away(accept for the afore mentioned femail) watching my back !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456