Something we should all concider!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something we should all concider!!!!

Post Something we should all consider!!!!

I know this keeps comming up but what if you or I spent millions hideing our identity??????
    New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead What happens if he does not qualify???

Quote Originally Posted by Bangba View Post
    I know this keeps comming up but what if you or I spent millions hideing our identity??????
    New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead What happens if he does not qualify???
    Yea all of us "Radical Right Wing" types have it all wrong and the idea that we have an issue with the lack of credible evidence proving he is in fact eligible. The idea that this so called "untrue story" has not been put down with hard evidence, is laughable? I makes me wonder. I need the truth here whatever it may be.

The issue keeps finding it's way into the light. Yea, it needs to be investigated and researched until the truth has been revealed. If it's proven to be in fact all a lie than criminal charges should be sought against the president and anyone who assisted him with this deception.

If it is found to be a fact and his eligibility has been proven than a public apology should be issued and the president should be allowed to initiate an investigation if evidence exists that points to a plot to defame or slander him and follow up with charges as allowed by the law for those who may have attempted the plot if that is the case.

The truth is all we the people are looking for. I did not vote for him, but I do respect the office of president and if he is qualified to hold it than he shall. At least until the next election...

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I'm still waiting for SCOTUS to do their job. Unfortunately, even with the somewhat conservatives on it, rocking-the-boat just doesn't seem in the cards.

IMHO, if the Puppetmasters want Obama to stay in the White House, then stay he will. No amount of investigation will change that, and those who DARE to question his eligibility will be painted as paranoid, racist, anti-American...you name it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    IMHO, if the Puppetmasters want Obama to stay in the White House, then stay he will. No amount of investigation will change that, and those who DARE to question his eligibility will be painted as paranoid, racist, anti-American...you name it!

He will be there until he has served his purposes. If he becomes more of a liability to them than a plus he will then be expendable.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

"For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. "

Barack Obama's mother is Ann Dunham. She was born on November 27, 1942 in Wichita, Kansas,
    WikiAnswers - What is Barack Obama's mother's background

Why don't you" concider" that?

"Barack Obama's mother is Ann Dunham. She was born on November 27, 1942 in Wichita, Kansas,
    WikiAnswers - What is Barack Obama's mother's background

Why don't you" concider" that? "

Even if it all checks out and he has a legit birth certificate (which is very well possible, considering the amount of embarrassment it would cause those who question his elegibility), there are still complications with his elegibility that need to be addressed. First of all, what is the definition of "natural born citizen"? If prior opinions of Supreme Court Chief Justice Morrison Waite can be considered legal precident, then Obama is not eligible due to the fact that his father was a subject of the British Crown at the time of his birth. The problem, I fear, is that all of these very valid issues will be lost in the cacophany if Obama does release a valid birth certificate. Obama should have been vetted, as John McCain was.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    theicemanmpls, you are one rude, crude and ill-mannered human being. How dare you presume to correct someone else's spelling? Are you so perfect? I think not! You must be a very lonely, desperate and unhappy individual. Why else would you get so much pleasure in belittling others?
    Mom, that was not very nice.
    I was only making a point.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    theicemanmpls, you are one rude, crude and ill-mannered human being. How dare you presume to correct someone else's spelling? Are you so perfect? I think not! You must be a very lonely, desperate and unhappy individual. Why else would you get so much pleasure in belittling others?
    Dont waste your time on him Conservativewife. He's pathetic and very few people here pay any mind to what he says. Do what I did... block his sorry ass.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Theicemanmpls.
    Boy.........The first time in all of my 60 years I spell a word wrong, you catch/mention it. I quess you don't call yourself ICEMAN for nothing. Does that also mean that if things get HOT you melt away??? Sorry if I offended you. The purpose of the post was to express concern that the person in the Oval Office, that is causeing so much pain for America, MAY not be there legally. An effert on my part to maybe get some involvement from folks here to get more interest in the subject. We will make it to the elections in November. We may not make it to 2012. I care about misspelled words/grammer as much as Obama cares about us.........not a bit!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast