Bloomberg At It Again

Thread: Bloomberg At It Again

Bloomberg At It Again

They just never learn. The Dems lost dramatically by trying to institute gun control laws and now Bloomberg brings back the so called gun show loophole.

Bloomberg's Lies and the Gun Show Loophole

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    They just never learn. The Dems lost dramatically by trying to institute gun control laws and now Bloomberg brings back the so called gun show loophole.

Bloomberg's Lies and the Gun Show Loophole
    Him and his brother in crime Daily sure spend a lot of time and effort trying to shaft the law abiding citizens. I guess that is the reason their cities are so screwed up. New York and Chicago are two fine examples of the patients being in charge of the asylums.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Him and his brother in crime Daily sure spend a lot of time and effort trying to shaft the law abiding citizens. I guess that is the reason their cities are so screwed up. New York and Chicago are two fine examples of the patients being in charge of the asylums.
    Patients are in charge of the asylums? That explains EVERYTHING that's going on in D.C....Congress is an asylum for the mentally deranged and the crazies are in control! So, those of us who can plainly see that "transparency" must be conservative patriots!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

And Chi-town has such great gun-control laws that they are screaming for help from the National Guard to stop the gun violence. Seems that they just cannot convince the BGs that it's illegal to own or carry a gun in Chicago. Daley has his head so far up his ass that his colon is trying to kill him.

Now if they only passed a CCW law in Chicago, the BGs would all move to Toronto.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Daley has his head so far up his ass that his colon is trying to kill him.
    THAT'S all we need!! Then they'd outlaw Colons!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

handgonnetoter Guest
    Bloomberg's worst enemy? Michael Bloomberg.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You sure got that right ! I'm from Chicago Suburbs . I can't think of not having a firearm ! Now in Vegas ccw is a must ! God Bless and keep the ammo dry .