Disturbing Conversation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Conversation

Disturbing Conversation

A few weeks ago I had a conversation with an individual at that time I considered a friend. He knows I love to hunt but doesn't know that I hace a CCW. That's something I don't share with anyone.

As we were talking he asked if I got on any hunting or gun sights. A few I told him. He said yea you can read all kinds of stuff there. Yea I said you have to read everything with a grain of salt. Yea we need do something about that he said. Like what was my response. Well, he said; we need people on those sites to help contrubute to " Rightful Thinking"

Do we have that, I asked. Yea some but not enough, we need more to help and get involved. I asked him what did they do? You know counter the opinions of the pepole on there, take names pass them along.

At that point I blurted out, That sounds like Nazi Germany to me! At that piont the conversation was over. I wish I hadn't said that I would have loved to have heard more

I know he is very liberal and has worked on several different polictical campains. Alos I know, because he told me, they researched Canidates and their supporters to come up with anything they can use against them.

I have struggled with myself about posting this. This brings up several questions in my mind. Is this really happening or is it just an isolated incident. Or did he just want to see my reaction. Anyway I posting it just for informational purposes

I am sure it is happening. We have a number of trolls that post on this forum that think they have "rightful thinking". In reality it is neither rightful nor thinking.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    It is not an isolated idividual or incident. these "infiltrators" are on every conservative site and doing exaclty what your friend said they are doing, make no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    It is not an isolated idividual or incident. these "infiltrators" are on every conservative site and doing exaclty what your friend said they are doing, make no mistake.
    +1!!! These liberals will stoop to extreme lows to advance their agenda!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post

For the benefit of the people taking names, I'll make it really easy for you. My real name is: Jessee James. I live at: 718 West Anaheim St. Long Beach, CA 90813. I currently don't have a working phone number as my soon to be ex-wife has shut it off.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    For the benefit of the people taking names, I'll make it really easy for you. My real name is: Jessee James. I live at: 718 West Anaheim St. Long Beach, CA 90813. I currently don't have a working phone number as my soon to be ex-wife has shut it off.

gf

+1. My name is John Wesley Hardin. Look me up on Google. You can find all kinds of info about me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    My name is .......... oh wait .........nevermind

My name is Lizzie Borden. Do you REALLY want to mess with me?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

What's sauce for the goose... I recently joined the Coffee Party Web site, and have had some really hot conversations up there. There are at least 10 of us on line who troll their stuff, too. And surprising enough, some of them even start to agree with a solid point made.

We know who the trolls are up here, so it's no big deal. But my real name is Barry Sotero, and I live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington D.C. Feel free to drop in any time for a beer. Please don't tell anyone that I'm in the country illegally, just tell them you want to see Obama...they'll get the hint!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    My name is Lizzie Borden. Do you REALLY want to mess with me?
    Do you have an ax to grind?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast