The oil rig destruction sounds fishy - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The oil rig destruction sounds fishy

1. "Conspiracy Theory"

"....A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States..."

read more here:
    US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig | EUTimes.net

YouTube - we all live in a yellow submarine
    The north Koreans using a russian sub topeadoed the oil platform. I wonder if the submarine was yellow?
    I thought it could of been a angry giant obama loving squid who pulled the platform down.
    Come on people. Get your head out of your arse. Something went wrong, a fire started, and people died. A large wound in the ocean floor is allowing a bubbling crude to be washed ashore to wreck havoic on the enviroment, and the economy of the region. With the winds and wave action containment is almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Is there anything any more that does not sound fishy?
    just the fish.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

1. Barry changed his mind about offshore drilling. I made up the comment about the light skinned black man in the rowboat. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

I paid no attention to that comment so don't sweat it. obama changes his mind? obama didn't change his mind he's a liar he has lied from day one.

2. Bush? don't get me started about the shrub. Big bush, and little bush were, and are clearly in the pockets of big oil. Former VP deadeye **** cheney was CEO of what firm?
    obama was a lawyer for acorn Goldman Sachs gave over a million dollars to obama so whats your point?

3. I don't remember all the oil platform issues. I do know that on this rig they had a hole open in the ocean floor and were sucking oil out of the wound to the surface. Because of the fire, there was not time to put a cork or a bandaid on the wound.
    From the time of explosion to sinking it took 36 hrs. before the rig sank. they go through drills for this very reason so why wasn't the rig shut down?

4. Barry Obama is a Chicago trained politician. Lies, coverups, deceptions are the chicago way. Remember Mayor Daley I, and II. Guv Blago? Barry's empty senator seat up for sale? The many IL Guv's sitting in prison? We the people fell for this long legged mac daddy's smooth talk afer 8 long years of Dubya.

5. The "birther's are in total agreement this oil spill is a Obama coverup. I thing those people are again beating a dead horse. Very soon, I expect the birthers to bring up UFO's. If you disagree slightly, they start calling you names. Not very mature, or credible. Open your ears people.

6. Best thing to do with Obama, is carefully chose the battles, unite the GOP, and WE THE PEOPLE will vote Barry, and his minions out of office. Obama is his own worse enemy. Give him rope.
    To go around screaming about birthing, or other nonsence even the right wing entertainers have even dropped, makes some some birthers look like out of control people who need a stint in the local behavoir modification unit. Just my 2 cents.
    I will have to admitt that President Bush opened the door for obama. But no we the people were not fooled by the liar in chief or at least I wasn't

Since you mentioned the birth certificate issue would you try to keep a document from the public eye unless you did have something to hide?

handgonnetoter Guest
    I have to agree on most all I've read on these posts. I am a conservative and skeptical of most anything anymore. It does not mean that I can't trust the current administration, or past ones for that matter, but just that the track record of this administration is sketchy. (More than most) I personally think that know matter what the REAL story is behind the explosion on that rig, I think we will find that it has some dead fish smell to it.

I paid no attention to that comment so don't sweat it. obama changes his mind? obama didn't change his mind he's a liar he has lied from day one.

Again, Barry is a Chicago trained politician. This is all they do, and they do it well.

obama was a lawyer for acorn Goldman Sachs gave over a million dollars to obama so whats your point?

I googled that. It said according to Carl Rove, Barry was a lawyer for acorn.
    Come on.

From the time of explosion to sinking it took 36 hrs. before the rig sank. they go through drills for this very reason so why wasn't the rig shut down?

First, an explosion, then a fire. People dead. That might explain why things didn't work out. Oil rigs are dangerous places to work.

[QUOTE=theicemanmpls;131207]I paid no attention to that comment so don't sweat it. obama changes his mind? obama didn't change his mind he's a liar he has lied from day one.

Again, Barry is a Chicago trained politician. This is all they do, and they do it well.

I googled that. It said according to Carl Rove, Barry was a lawyer for acorn.
    Come on.
    According to the Chicago Suntimes:

Drove 'Motor Voter' victory
    In 1995, former Republican Gov. Jim Edgar refused to implement the federal "Motor Voter" law, which Republicans argued could invite fraud and which some Republicans feared could swell the ranks of Democratic voters.

The law mandated people be allowed to register to vote in government offices such as driver's license renewal centers.

Obama sued on behalf of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. The League of Women Voters and other public-interest groups joined in.

As lawyer, Obama was strong, silent type :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama

First, an explosion, then a fire. People dead. That might explain why things didn't work out. Oil rigs are dangerous places to work.

And they have fail safe systems that should prevent such a thing as this from happening.

bigrebnc.
    I only googled one article about Barry's past ventures. I didn't do all my homework. Barry was a sharp lawyer.

"A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns." -Don Vito Corleone

And they have fail safe systems that should prevent such a thing as this from happening.

Bigrebnc, ever crew abord a seagoing vessel? As a crew member you are a trained firefighter. If there is a fire aboard, and it gets out of hand, there is only one place to go; over the side. In a sub, its even worse.
    Yes all modern vessels have firefighting systems, and fail safesystems.
    However, when you see the words explosion, then fire, all bets are off.
    This was not some plot by Barry, and his minions to hurt off shore drilling.
    It was a terrible accident, or neglect. I doubt sabotage. The actor would have a death wish.

Bigrebnc, ever crew abord a seagoing vessel? As a crew member you are a trained firefighter. If there is a fire aboard, and it gets out of hand, there is only one place to go; over the side. In a sub, its even worse.
    Yes all modern vessels have firefighting systems, and fail safesystems.
    However, when you see the words explosion, then fire, all bets are off.
    This was not some plot by Barry, and his minions to hurt off shore drilling.
    It was a terrible accident, or neglect. I doubt sabotage. The actor would have a death wish.
    theicemanmpls I really do not wish to argue with someone who has been in the Coast Guard I feel that you are more up to speed on such matters. However, when dealing with safety procedures everybody is trained to take action and no matter what they should have been able to shut the system down. Those men on the platform should have been able to do it in their sleep they were drilled on what to do at least 3 or 4 times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    theicemanmpls I really do not wish to argue with someone who has been in the Coast Guard I feel that you are more up to speed on such matters. However, when dealing with safety procedures everybody is trained to take action and no matter what they should have been able to shut the system down. Those men on the platform should have been able to do it in their sleep they were drilled on what to do at least 3 or 4 times a month.
    Bigreb, I am far from being an expert. I understand what you are trying to say. However, just think about it. Something goes kaboom in the room where the system shut down is. Now what ya going to do?
    Remember the titanic? Break safety rules, machines, or systems stop working, sh&t happens.
    Ever have your car catch fire 60 mph in bound 6 30 am on the BQE?
    One can put all the rules, laws, fail safes, and safety systems in place. ***** still happens.
    Look at the gun laws in Chicago?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast